Two questions

420boy69

whats up all im new so i need some help. what are the different amounts you can buy weed in (ext. nickle, dime) and there prices, and secound when you buy a dime should it be a dime when its cleaned or when it not cleaned?

Hey man, weed costs different prices all over the world. There is no set price for any weight. For example, grams can range from $5-25.

However, from your post, it sounds like you are buying some low to mid-grade stuff.
The terms, nickle and dime, refeer to a bag that someone is selling for $5(a nickle bag) to $10(a dime bag). Some people sell dimes that weight a gram, some people sell dimes that weigh a half of a gram. It all depends on quality, quantity, and location. When you buy a bag, it weighs what it weighs, that counts stems and seeds.

You can buy weed in these weights(metric):
Gram(1.0 grams)
Eigth(3.5 grams)
Quarter Ounce(7.0 grams)
Half Ounce(14.0 grams)
Ounce(28.0 grams)
Quarter Lb.(4 ounces = 112.0 grams)
Half Lb.(8 ounces = 224.0 grams)
Lb.(16 ounces = 448.0 grams)

Lb. = Pound

dank hit it on the head with that^^ prices vary according to location and herb quality but those are the amounts........

yeah- nickle, dime, 1/2 dub, dub, ounce, kilo, pound

being from wisconsin i'd hope our amonts are similar.
we pay from.
.7 g for $10
1.75g $25. thats a 1/16th.
3.5g $50 a 1/8th.
7g $100 for 1/4
and so on....
i'd hope u don't pay more than that, because we already pay enough.
its such a bitch paying $350 for a ounce. damn wi, and our high prices first $2.40 a gallon to fill up my car...now bud groan.......
when u say cleaned...i think of stems and seeds... which i rarelly have to deal with. but if u deal with someone whose cool he'll account for that otherwise i wouldn't hope for much. Because I've seen stems way over 1 gram.
i'm lucky that I work at a liquor store and can trade alchol for bud.

Thanks guys im new at this shit so yea all i know is i get a dime for 10 and thats uncleanded so i dont know as long as i get high

being from wisconsin i'd hope our amonts are similar.
we pay from.
.7 g for $10
1.75g $25. thats a 1/16th.
3.5g $50 a 1/8th.
7g $100 for 1/4
and so on....
i'd hope u don't pay more than that, because we already pay enough.
its such a bitch paying $350 for a ounce. damn wi, and our high prices first $2.40 a gallon to fill up my car...now bud groan.......
when u say cleaned...i think of stems and seeds... which i rarelly have to deal with. but if u deal with someone whose cool he'll account for that otherwise i wouldn't hope for much. Because I've seen stems way over 1 gram.
i'm lucky that I work at a liquor store and can trade alchol for bud.

I'll second all of that. Recently the trouble is finding it in Milwaukee though ... wait... trading alcohol for bud? But they go so well together - sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom