Dime and Nick meanings

Karmakaidan

I think a lot of people get this wrong so I will explain. Maybe in the past it meant something different but for me a nick means I need a 5$ bag and dime is 10$ bag. A lot of people think nick and dime means a certain size but for me it means price. I always gotten different sizes, I hear people say a nick means 2grams but it means 5$ bag. You can't expect a nick to be the same size anywhere you go.

I think nicks and dimes are associated with Mexican brick weed. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone to sell you $5-10 worth of the stuff we grow on this forum.

I've always known nicks and dimes to represent a 5 or 10 spot as well - 1.2g for a dime if you're lucky tho.

Bwaahaaahaaahaa. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I must be old as shit. Back when I first started smoking a dime was an oz and a nickel was a half. And yes that corresponded to the same amount of dollars. By 1980 a dime was costing $20 and concert tickets were up to $11.50, $15 is it was reserved seating.

Precisely, when growing up in Upper Manhattan NYC, they sold Tre" bags ($3) & Nickels. It was regular weed in these small packed yellow manila envelopes that had a piece of tape to close it. Then there was other spots that sold Nickles. It wasn't a "pillow bag." It was a higher grade. So, the count wasn't as big, but it was better. So, the count has nothing to do with the amount your getting and paying for. Especially nowadays.

I'm not quite as old as dirt, but getting there. And my last knowledge of what a dime was, was an Oz., at some cheap price, like $20, which seems crazy given today's pricing. I suppose concert tickets were cheap too. I went to some, so they must have been cheap. If I were a high school kid today, or anytime in the last 20 years, I'm pretty sure id have no access to concerts or weed.
Bwaahaaahaaahaa. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I must be old as shit. Back when I first started smoking a dime was an oz and a nickel was a half. And yes that corresponded to the same amount of dollars. By 1980 a dime was costing $20 and concert tickets were up to $11.50, $15 is it was reserved seating.

Back
Top Bottom