dimes? dubs?

budlover3388

Ok so i want to clear this up where im from a dime is 1g a dub is 2g but i hear people saying a dime means you pay 10$ no matter how much it weights and the same with the dub(20$).Iam wondering if it is the same where you all are from, do these terms mean the price you are paying or how much you are getting?:peace:

:thanks:

Ye@ the prices over here on the e@st suck right now. Just @ ye@r or two @go I could get heddies @t $65/eighth @nd $20/1.5g. But it's sc@rce where I'm @t now so prices @re up $75-$85/eighth @nd like .8g for $20!! Sucks.

tre, nick, dime, dub always referred to price. anyone remember the infamous tre? LOL.

Ye@ the prices over here on the e@st suck right now. Just @ ye@r or two @go I could get heddies @t $65/eighth @nd $20/1.5g. But it's sc@rce where I'm @t now so prices @re up $75-$85/eighth @nd like .8g for $20!! Sucks.

oh my god!

I pay 40$CAD for a 1/4oz and I think thats expensive!

sheesh! Is it at least consistently good with no seeds? I -never- get seeds in my weed up here in Canada.

around 280oz here in WA and a dub is1.5-2.0 an8th is 40 3.5, but if u know the right people 50 1/4oz. Sometimes u pay 50 for an8th 25 a dub for better stuff

A dime has always meant ten bucks worth in my 40 years of toking.

The first time I ever heard "dub" used was about '77 and it meant roughly a 1/8th of an ounce of weed balled up in a small plastic bag or a little manila envelope packed full. It was 5 bucks worth of weed. "Nickle" meant a 1/4 ounce,regardless of price then,so they had to call it something. Dub it was,I guess?

Currently it means 20 bucks worth here. The weight varies according to grade.

i'm about 1 1/2 hours from chicago. Around here it price depends on the quality. If u are looking for shwag (cheap bag weed ) it 10$ for a dime 2g. 20$ for a dove or eighth 3.5g.-4g. Most people around here can be stupid if buying those cuz a quarter or 1/4. 7g.-8g. Is only 25$ and anywhere around 70$-100$ for a oz. Depends on how well you know the guy and how much he likes you. Me i would never pay over 80$

if you want the better bud like nuggs it 50$ for 3.5g with no breaks in the price till you hit the oz. Level and those are 350$ a oz.

then you can find some midgrade sometimes and that price depends on just what they get it for and what they feel like charging for it . Usually some where inbetween the first to examples i just gave

nyc is the worse.bud sucks on the east but dont eva go to ny its like 450 an oz of like purple haze.. any one passing by manhattan please text me... im in need of sum Great shit.lol please...does any one else knows my pain!??

KashandKush I am sorry to hear about your plight there in NYC. But you can take a little enjoyment from the fact that I have talked with a few others from your city who are paying $500-550 an ounce for medicinal grade flowers. So you seem to be getting a little break on price for your area.

The last Federal report I looked at said the going price for a pound in NYC was around $7000, this is the most obvious reason for your high prices. Your dealers are getting a horrible deal due likely to the bust risk associated with growing in NYC or delivery to NYC.

I have seen multiple episodes of cops where people have been pulled over going from Florida to NYC and getting busted with large amounts of pot. It seems the cops and highway patrol know what the most convenient routes are and just wait for a suspicious looking car to come by then come up with a BS reason to stop it. After this it usually comes down to the odor being strong enough for probable cause or the drivers being stupid enough to waive his/her rights and tell the cop they can search. You do not ever have to let an agent of the government (state or federal) search your person or vehicle without a warrant.

Sorry about the rant but people need to know their rights.

yep its price not size! atleast every1 i know agrees

generaly , if you go by slang terms a dime is ten dollars worth . weight is not a concerne. unless you go by weight. then here the problems arise. if you buy by the gram, then you should weigh by the gram. you should have your own set of scales, and a standard to check them with to avoid any mis-communication. but there are hustlers in every corner of your life. please be-ware. sometimes you cannot avoid this. sometimes you have to pay the piper.

nyc is the worse.bud sucks on the east but dont eva go to ny its like 450 an oz of like purple haze.. any one passing by manhattan please text me... im in need of sum Great shit.lol please...does any one else knows my pain!??

idk what they are talking about but if you are from out of town or seem out of townish of course any dealer is going to try and take ya...

im in nyc and i pay 25 for 1/4 and i can get an ounce for 90...

now high grade shit like sour D, and kush go for about 220 -250ish... ive never payed 450 an ounce for anything, highest i've seen is 350 an ounce and thats for purple haze/piff.

the prices here in the city(new york) is what have lead so many to grow there own.It is about 1600$ for a 1/4 pound of high end cannabis bud.But the ?was about a dime and a dub witch to me mean cost and nothing to do with wieght...peace

wtfffff? i can get piff, kush or any high grade for 700-900 for a qp, that 1600 is wayyyyyy outrageous bro.. wayyyy outrageous

like dude above said, your particular sellers might be gettin juxed so they're tryin to still make profit, but cheaper definitly exists in the city..

:peace:

The dubs i get here in ATL weigh 4 to 4.5g and its some fire shit,for $20
Dimes here are 2-2.5g,sometimes up to 3g :D
OMG i love atlanta
Oh,a gram of kush for $10 good to yall? :p

oh my god!

I pay 40$CAD for a 1/4oz and I think thats expensive!

sheesh! Is it at least consistently good with no seeds? I -never- get seeds in my weed up here in Canada.
Yeah, around here it's $40 for a quarter of "regulars". I call it dirt weed, it's full of seeds, and harsh to smoke. It sucks, that's the main reason that we grow our own.

Dime always means $10 no matter the amount. I've seen big dimes, and small dimes.

Never heard of a Dub.

dime = .8-1g, dub = 1.7-2g. 1/4 7g = $70 oz = 200 lbs = 2500. im in orygun so its a bit different. everyone over here is growin so the market is HUGE for buyers.

Back
Top Bottom