U.S. Government Guilty of Poss.

PermaFried

Now correct me if im wrong, but arent most of our beloved historical documents wrote on hemp? The U.S. Gov. is in possesion of these docs so there for they are guilty of possesion of cannibis. Lets bring that one up in court sometime eh? ...maybe they grandfathered in on that one, how convenient huh?:thedoubletake:

I am pretty sure that there are not any countries that have made hemp illegal.
It is grown differently to the cannabis you have been putting in your bowl and has much lower THC levels. I think that hemp as a product is limited to contain only 0.3% THC by law.:smokin:

My roommates make hemp jewelry and sell it at local head shops...our cats collars are even made from hemp! :)

I am pretty sure that there are not any countries that have made hemp illegal.

The Cannabis plant, in any form, is illegal to grow in the "land of the free"(riiight)
usa. If you grow hemp in the usa, without a DEA license, you do not pass GO and do not collect $200. Pretty sick huh? Peace.

hemp possesion wont fly in court. the fact that the government grows marijuana to distribute will.
how long has it been that the gov has been growing and supplying to the 5 or so medical paitents?

Back
Top Bottom