Uh Oh

Is that the line with all the cartoon characters on the bottles?...I looked at those...it was a endless line of stuff to add...I wanted sort of simple like me!

Silicate, Cal/Mag, Veg/Bloom A&B, Boost, Tea, and a bloom enhancer at the last few weeks...Everything works with Z7 as a added benefit.

So far so good...the chart is simple and no second guessing the recommended dose each week...if it calls for 8 ml per gal that is what they get and my entire grow so far has been to chart.

Nothing against the line, just seemed to big on promotion with a hard understanding of what is really needed...to many add-ons for me.
Most of those additives are money grabs and I agree with simple. To tell you the truth all those cartoon characters and goofy names turned me off from the stuff. I do use AN Jungle juice coco because it is the cheapest stuff around here for drain to waste. I don't use any of there additives because there over priced and require stupid amounts. I just add cal/mag, bio-gold and z7, that's all.
So much the same as your regime without the silica. If I screw up and go over with ph, I use silica to correct it.

Ya I don't use full strength they call for 4ml per liter which is like almost 15 ml per gallon, There's about 3.9 liters in a gallon, and that is crazy

Im only using 4ml per gallon currently so I'm not even at half strength. So I guess I should add cal mag but maybe not as much as usual.

I'll find a happy medium soon with more experience. This is all a learning curve for me.

I hear ya, if I was required to use full strength I wouldn't grow with coco (drain to waste) I'd go back to hydro because I couldn't afford to grow. I don't go over 1/2 the recommended dose and my grows are fine.
For 20 litres I add 40ml each A-B, 15 ml calmag, 2.5 ml each part 1-2 z7 and 3 grams bio-gold every other feed. I use up 40 litres per day in flower. So it adds up fast.

Most of those additives are money grabs and I agree with simple. To tell you the truth all those cartoon characters and goofy names turned me off from the stuff. I do use AN Jungle juice coco because it is the cheapest stuff around here for drain to waste. I don't use any of there additives because there over priced and require stupid amounts. I just add cal/mag, bio-gold and z7, that's all.
So much the same as your regime without the silica. If I screw up and go over with ph, I use silica to correct it.

We are on the same page...keep it simple...do the job and make it affordable...no hype!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom