UK No Way!

revhemp

Hi Good Folks,

Last year I asked my GP(doctor)about medical marijuana here in the UK and was informed it wasn't available here, although my GP(who is a good dude and friend)is not against its use.
I would dearly love to see something positive happen here in the UK but in the meantime I just have to keep popping big pharmas poisons on a daily basis! I am taking around 50-60 tablets a day and I know that the long term effects aren't going to be good! Somehow I need to find information which will help me and others who benefit from MM.
I suffer with spinal trauma, sciatica, carpel tunnel syndrome, depression, heart trouble, rheumatic arthritis; had cancer 3 times and two tumors. I rattle when I walk!
I know for sure that my Mum would have benefited from MM as she also was a big pharma pill popper like myself! She left this planet a few years ago and so is free from the pain she suffered!
I do benefit from a smoke, especially when I'm in pain, and also it helps with my depression - boy do I enjoy a good laugh and boy do I laugh!!! Plus as a writer it aids my creativity - but thats another story!
Anyway I'd love to hear from fellow sufferers, especially from fellow UKers!!!

Namaste,

Rev Hemp:grinjoint:

hello,i to suffer,i have had surgery on both hands for carpal tunnel and must say it went well minus nubness on the keyboard after long use.i have had 3 back surgeries that were mandatory unless i wanted to shit in a bag and ride a wheel chair.your weed laws are way more slack than ours and i have a mml . if you need help let me know i think your not hitting up the right resoures .too many pills bro the weed helps but you need to learn how to live with your problems unfortunetly there is no cure write back good luck

we have the police flying overhead most nights trying to sniff out the weed growers, a few weeks back the police raided a house where an 80 yr old woman lived! They detected heat exiting the roof which was due to no insulation! A letter of apology was duly sent to the poor lady! However any advice would be most appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom