Growing medicine in the UK

Gold panning lessons pmsl !! Scotland lucky and I do think we're looked after better up here but !! Thinking Spain or Portugal got good friends in Germany to just 2 halfhour from Amsterdam !! Could be another option but defo outa here !!
If you can do it, go for it. "Life is a short and cruel game of missed chances and forgotten dream's"
From your last post . Hydro shop. Our local hydro shop is more popular than the barbers next door. He makes a fortune. So it may not be a bad idea.

If you can do it, go for it. "Life is a short and cruel game of missed chances and forgotten dream's"
From your last post . Hydro shop. Our local hydro shop is more popular than the barbers next door. He makes a fortune. So it may not be a bad idea.
Yeh lock down makin me rethink alot !!
thinking hydro shop for ten years then !!
Asta la veesta baby !! Haha

Why is cannabis so strictly outlawed in the UK? Is there any popular movement to loosen the restrictions?

Here in the US, individual states have ballot initiatives (referendums) where people vote on laws. That’s mostly why so many states have legalized it either recreationally or medicinally even as the federal government disallows it.
There's plenty of organisations pushing for it but the government have been digging their heals in. There are a few politicians who are for change and have been out to Canada to see how things are done over there. Unfortunately the system in the UK is different and local councils can't have their own laws. Change happens very very slowly over here.

Hi.
I would not say there were many popular movements at the moment. There is always someone campaigning on the Pro side, but they seem to run out of steam rather quickly. We have a system called change.org. where upon receiving one hundred thousand signature's, it has to be addressed within the house of commons. It has gone that far a few times but that is far as it goes. It is either down to the government, dragging their heels or just reluctant to change the laws. There needs to be a member of parliament who is willing to keep pushing for reform. But sadly we do not have one.
The way your system works is ideal. If only we could adopt a similar process

Hi.
I would not say there were many popular movements at the moment. There is always someone campaigning on the Pro side, but they seem to run out of steam rather quickly. We have a system called called change.org. where upon receiving one hundred thousand signature's, it has to be addressed within the house of commons. It has gone that far a few times but that is far as it goes. It is either down to the government, dragging their heels or just reluctant to change the laws. There needs to be a member of parliament who is willing to keep pushing for reform. But sadly we do not have one.
They way your system works is ideal. If only we could adopt a similar process
Scotland having a vote this week SNP

There's plenty of organisations pushing for it but the government have been digging their heals in. There are a few politicians who are for change and have been out to Canada to see how things are done over there. Unfortunately the system in the UK is different and local councils can't have their own laws. Change happens very very slowly over here.
We must have been writing at the same time. I couldn't write properly as I'm still giggling about your clown tent :rofl:

There's a newish one that I think is called the drug policy reform group. Couple of politicians involved with that along with scientists and such.
Yeah! It's still in its infancy. They are gathering scientific data from crime and the medical board. But that can take years

@sqiggles I read it on hear look at the bit for news in there I didn't know untill read it bout 10mins ago !!
Never even looked at that news! I'm a bit ignorant if that's the case. For being so close to Scotland, we rarely hear any news from there in the tabloids or on tv.

Oh and last year or the year before there was a petition for a referendum but the government shut it down saying they wouldn't be changing their stance on cannabis as it's already available for medical use. Bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom