Unintentional grow

ScubaQuack

I guess you could say this is how NOT to grow..lol.. But it is turning in some valuable lessons. Bear with me....

Originally I bought 10 standard Wonder Woman seeds and 5 fem'd Bubblicious.. I germed 3 wowo, 2 Bubble - all popped and wound up with one male wowo . Now, the wowo's were real lanky and yielded nice. The bubble's were nice an bushy.

After harvest, I decided to order some auto Jock Horrors. I mixed my soil exactly like the others and followed my grow room to the T again like the others. I dropped 2 JH's and one germed, So I decided to gem two more. Neither of them popped. I tried again with the last one and again, nothing.

I started to second guess my soil mix for the 2 buckets but decided to toss 2 of the wowo's into the one bucket just out of curiosity; figuring they were just wowo's. Well, 2 days later there they are! For some reason I didn't think they would survive and left them in the same bucket. Wrong! They grew so fast, That I was afraid by separating them I might damage their roots. They are 2 weeks behind the JH and they're almost as tall. So I decided to try y hand at LST.

The JH is now budding. So I've juggled my lighting to accommodate the WoWo's in their veg state (4) 43watt CFL's while using HPS (400w) for the Jock in my 4x4x6 grow room. 18/6 light schedule.... I want to keep the WoWo's in veg as long as I can and at this point, not worried about the Jock too much. I'm just going to leave it grow til harvest and focus on the WoWo's. I'm hoping, both turn out to be fems.

Here's a pic of them: If you folks see anything wrong, tips, or whatever, I'm open ears...

wowo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom