Unknown Strain! Indica? Sativa? Hybrid? You tell me and grow with me?

blackices93

420 Member
Hello all, I'm new here! I have just started my first grow. I found some seeds from my brick stash and decided to start growing. I know, I know. It is not recommended to grow an unknown strain but this is the best I can do. Where I am from, it is really not accessible to buy seeds or even getting it shipped here so please have mercy! 😭

I first started germinating the seed using the paper towel method and soon transplant into a solo cup. I have named her "#1 May She Be Alive". I just thought it is interesting to have a community to witness the growth with me and educate me on how to keep my plant alive.

I first germinate it on the 2nd of March. It has been 23 days now.

Note, I first started without a grow light but I recently just made a purchase to buy a whole grow tent kit from vivosun. It finally arrived on 25th of March. My girl had a slow start as you can see in the picture. I noticed faster growth once I have placed her in her new home. I noticed new nodes within 3 days after moving into her new home. I am really happy and cant wait to see her bloom.

Tent : 4"x2"
Grow Light : 2x A100SE
Duct Fan : 4 inch Carbon Filter
Fan : AeroWave E6

By the way, I also have trouble buying ready to use dry amendment nutrients so I have to go through the highs and lows to source my own mix. So far, I have managed to purchase ingredients from across my country and had it shipped to my place.

Seaweed extract
Bat Guano
Bone Meal
Blood Meal
Worm Casting
Mycorrhizae
Alfafa Meal
Molasses
Langbeinite
Silica Dioxide
Dolomite

I have been experimenting the ratio. If there's anyone like me out there could guide me what ratio to add in to give my girl a boost, that would be a great help!

So far the girl is looking pretty healthy to me!

I will try to update as frequent as possible. Happy Growing everyone!

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 7.44.45 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 7.44.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 7.45.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 7.45.06 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 7.45.14 PM.png

Despite the few issues on the leaves, the plant looks quite decent. And that's has something in it - growing unknown strain for some time and then taste it...like a good adventure!

Thanks for the kind words! I think it was from ph running off when i first started. Bought a ph pen 2 weeks into growing then properly adjusting the ph level after.

Back
Top Bottom