unlikely 1st post

stumper

A big hello to you all!!!

If anyone predicted 10 years ago that today I'd be growing and frequently using pot, I would have told them they are nuts. I last partook over 30 years ago in college.

Now, I've discovered it as a (so far) miracle drug that has been the best, least side-effect-producing drug for a chronic health problem - I'll probably end up talking about specifics in another thread somewhere. I have a life again thanks to mj - its been that beneficial. I've gone from indifferent/mildly supportive (as a non-user) about legalization to an advocate.

Iv'e joined as a new first time indoor grower with plant issues, so looking to make some good connections here, and learn more about the finer points of growing, and hopefully resolve my first round of growing problems.

I already posted a thread here looking for help with my first grow.

1st time grow - perplexing problems

:welcome: stumper to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome Stumper:)....You should put a link to your journal in your signature......that will make it easier for members to visit your garden when they see you around:)......Feel free to post a link on my journal to yours as well......we can get more people over to help you out......or just by visiting others yards and chiming in with your questions is a great way to meet members as well....and all are happy to help here:) If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me or my Hospitality Team Partner Beateo:)

Greenest Regards
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Green Dreamz

Back
Top Bottom