UPDATE: Failure

Jolygreenleaf

Hey Guys,
Got the call from the Doctor saying I failed my test. My level was 236. He was a little aggresive I think. He directly asked when the last time I used the drug was. (Ahhh, Im stoned right now Dr.).
Anyway, for all the back story please read my post from a few days ago (Visine Info--This forum).
This stinks but its my own fault. Dam! I need a job.

Oh yeah, as far as that Doc at the lab--What a shitty job. Callin people all day to say "you dont get a job cause you get high". I hope the karma monster bites him in the ass.

Sorry for the bad news. Learn from this. Subbing with synthetic urine is almost always the best way to go. Pickup a bottle and be prepared next time.

I have used QuickFix for the last 5 years and never a failure. I think all of them are probably pretty good. Just be sure to follow instructions and practice with temp.

I have used QuickFix for the last 5 years and never a failure. I think all of them are probably pretty good. Just be sure to follow instructions and practice with temp.

is that a dehydrated urine substitiute you mix with water with a heater and temp indicator?

Back
Top Bottom