Vancouver Seed Bank: Vancouver, B.C.

So far things are pretty damn good from this place, I'm really happy with how the ladys are looking.

Chemo = 7 / 10 germinated
Hashplant = 7 / 10 germinated
Blueberry = on hold

will update later as to the female ratio. supposed to be feminized seeds, but who knows. :rollit:
rsz_100_0613.jpg

Agree. If you are doing it right you should have a 95 to 100% germination ratio

Hmm.. seems it would be a seed problem if they were all on the same paper towel and in the same ziploc bag on a heat mat.. nothing different was done to the unproductive seeds.. they just didnt sprout, while the others had 1/4 to 1/2 roots coming out.

I left the Unsprouted seeds in the bag on the mat for a few more days with no root showing.

On another note, I just germinated the Blueberry and 11/11 germinated.... same way I always do them. Thanks Vancouver seedbank for an extra
seed.

Might have been my fault the seeds didn't germinate... but I think its odd they were all in the same environment. :ganjamon:

I know VSB is not a sponsor but I have to mention why I only purchase seeds from VSB personally...
If the seeds turn out poor quality they get replaced quickly. This has never happened.
Usually even if you mess up they will still replace your seeds. Within reason.
You can call them any day of the week and they are nice and helpful.
They carry all the strains I would ever need.
The owner of the seed bank is a good friend and we communicate regular and I want to keep her awesome business going.

3 cheers for Miss Ambrose :) :bravo::thanks::goodjob:

I know VSB is not a sponsor but I have to mention why I only purchase seeds from VSB personally...
If the seeds turn out poor quality they get replaced quickly. This has never happened.
Usually even if you mess up they will still replace your seeds. Within reason.
You can call them any day of the week and they are nice and helpful.
They carry all the strains I would ever need.
The owner of the seed bank is a good friend and we communicate regular and I want to keep her awesome business going.

3 cheers for Miss Ambrose :) :bravo::thanks::goodjob:

Do you happen to live in BC?

Back
Top Bottom