Vaping stems and seeds?

girlnextdoor

Question... insomnia kicked in yesterday and today and i am out of bud for a while.... i save my seeds and stems and usually make brownies once i get enough - but i am desperate for a quick fix. can i vape my stems and/or seeds and get high?

I usually stay out of the kitchen entirely unless it involves cereal or the microwave. I have a knack for setting things on fire... Hehe. How do I make the tea? Just boil water, put in a tea bag, and some stems and stir?

Dude I don't know what they are talking about! I have ground up the stems to vape in the volcano. They got me stoned. They got my friends stoned, so I disagree without physical scientific evidence!! I would be vaping stems!

Dude I don't know what they are talking about! I have ground up the stems to vape in the volcano. They got me stoned. They got my friends stoned, so I disagree without physical scientific evidence!! I would be vaping stems!
r
Yeah they defiently can get you stoned if you use enough and its they are from good bud. I vape them with my easy vape and that seems to get the job done if you find the right temp, but im sure it would work a bit better in the volcano:yummy:

I once loaded a bowl in my glass VaporGenie with nothing but small stems and it had much more of an effect than I was expecting..it's definitely not worthless

Back
Top Bottom