Veg+Boom dirty Nutrients in pro mix soil: Please let me know the watering and feeding schedule

DavidG2

Hello fellow green thumbs. I’m looking for any advice with the nutrient veg+bloom dirty powder. Do you guys feed once a week ? Or every time you water do you feed ? I’m a bit confused on the feeding and watering schedule with these nutrients. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hey there, Dave. Welcome to the site.

I took a little look and i saw these nutes are formulated for people using RO water.

-formulated for growers using RO water, soft water, or source water with low alkalinity-

Great for peat based & hydro.

They have a downloadable PDF for their feeding chart. Short of me downloading the file as well, what are your concerns regarding their recommendations?

People feed every time if they are in Coco. This is due to the frequent watering required. Frequent waterings flush out the nutes. So they feed every time.

In peat (i use peat outdoors), it does not drain as well as coco. In bare naked peat, I would liquid feed every 1-2 weeks.

If these are hydro nutes as well, they are chelated and will absorb quickly.

I am sorry I don't have a definitive answer for you, but a comment will bump it up to the top.

Back
Top Bottom