Veg Outdoor - Bud Indoor

Hashashin200

I'm starting my plants outside because I don't have !money for lights right now and I've always preferred an outdoor grow. I have a lot of neighbors though and I'm worried about them smellin or becoming too obvious. To avoid thieves and legal troubles I want to bring my plants indoors and only veg them inside. I'm buying a combination of 23w and 105w CFLs on the 2700k spectrum. Is this bad for plants?

Nope, that is a great spectrum for flowering. You'll probably want to get a timer and put them in a 12/12 schedule. You'll probably have to take precautions with odor too, if you're worried about all those issues. Invest in a carbon scrubber. Also, depending on the total cost of your CFLs, it may be cheaper to get some budget LEDs or a simple HID setup.

its all about the time of year and correct internodel spacing, give your plants an even balance of 6500k and 2700k, or suffer displaced internodes, better to grow inside with ample ventilation, then offer your plants sun light, when available, once you go to bud switch those cfl's to 2700k for 2 months then harvest ..good luck

Back
Top Bottom