Outdoor to indoor

I have one girl that is 5ft tall and beginning flower, and has been raised outside on my covered porch. Due to folks coming around all the times now I need to move inside. I have a 5x5 and running a king 2000 watt led. Is it safe to bring her inside? I have attached photos

A0ACF5B8-2D95-4773-BA1C-3C26A1E1FDC5.jpeg

6F8F1397-6B8C-468E-B406-9CF7136C70EA.jpeg

What do you mean by safe? It won't hurt the plant if that is what you're asking, though it may take it a little time to adjust down to led from sunlight. I would suggest maybe examining it closely to be sure you aren't bringing any little friends in with it.
eta: Bringing a plant that tall inside is going to give you a huge headache if you don't do something soon to start training it or something. It's gonna stretch and grow like mad once it starts flowering (they can sometimes double or more in height!), and then they'll be right on top of your lights, which you don't want.

Hey 2112, welcome aboard - gorgeous girl you have there!! It’s an old thread from 2005 but we can help you right here too.

ditto on Sueet ^^ pests will ride in with the tall chick so might be wise to treat her with ipm routine before the move. Always elevate plant and spray up under her skirt first when treating for critters of any sort, this is where most lay their eggs. Then reposition and spray from top down

What do you mean by safe? It won't hurt the plant if that is what you're asking, though it may take it a little time to adjust down to led from sunlight. I would suggest maybe examining it closely to be sure you aren't bringing any little friends in with it.
eta: Bringing a plant that tall inside is going to give you a huge headache if you don't do something soon to start training it or something. It's gonna stretch and grow like mad once it starts flowering (they can sometimes double or more in height!), and then they'll be right on top of your lights, which you don't want.
Safe I meant would it be safe and not harm her. This it’s the first one I have ever done and I didn’t want to destroy what I have accomplished. I really appreciate everyone responding

Hey 2112, welcome aboard - gorgeous girl you have there!! It’s an old thread from 2005 but we can help you right here too.

ditto on Sueet ^^ pests will ride in with the tall chick so might be wise to treat her with ipm routine before the move. Always elevate plant and spray up under her skirt first when treating for critters of any sort, this is where most lay their eggs. Then reposition and spray from top down

Thank you 013 for the advise. I am really a beginner. By looking at my pics can you tell me about where I’m? She has made some really big changes lately.

Idk how I didn't notice, but your plant is already flowering, so it is possible it is already past the stretching bit, so I guess you can ignore me on that. Looks to be early in, maybe a couple weeks? How long ago did you start seeing the pistils?

3.5 to 4 weeks ago is when I first noticed pistols. This picture on my avatar was taken on July 25th, Same girl. The picture I posted yesterday was taken yesterday ( for comparison). Thank you Sueet. I really appreciate all the info.

Back
Top Bottom