Veg room sugestions?

Chain driven light movers can cause problems, draw more power, and the chain can come off and screw things up. Never used one myself but have read many forums about bad chain driven models. I did alot of research before I settled on the 3.5

Yes just a bulb hung from the wire, all you would need is a small fan on the floor pointing up at the bulb to keep it cooler. They simply called it "Vertical" growing. Some use cooltubes for vertical when heat and space is an issue but with all the space you have it would be best for bare bulb with a fan under it.

So I have a question about the Bare bulb idea for the bloom room. Does this mean that the bulb just hangs there with out a reflector and the plants surround it?

Check out this thread I posted a few months back when I started studying vertical growing. Some posted photos of their setups and this can give you a better visual Thinking vertical is my next move

Talking all this vertical stuff has given me the "vert bug" again and I have already started factoring in clones and moms again. Might just kick off 2013 vertical :yummy::yummy:. Now I have to settle on 600w bare bulb in my 4x4 or 1000w in my cooltube vertical... Decisions, decisions...

Yes exactly, those big grows did multi levels of lights so multi levels of plants. You could veg a plant out to 45 or so days and just put them around the light as they are ready and rotate them daily or every 2 days whatever you feel like

Ok fellas this is what I ended up with.
Veg_room_1-13-13.JPG

Looks good and clean

Veg_room_1-13-131.jpg

That's a nice setup.

Back
Top Bottom