Pre-built grow rooms

lovethestuff

I was going to build a room but after doing some reading I thought it might be better to buy a pre build room or "cabinet". Time saving for one reason I can get up and running much faster. I realize that the pre built room will cost more. Any one have any good sugestions on one they have bought or seen in use before. I was thinking 3' x 3' and larger. Some rooms come totally equiped with everything light fans co2 etc. Just looking for some input I am not totally ruling out building a room i have the space.

I was going to build a room but after doing some reading I thought it might be better to buy a pre build room or "cabinet". Time saving for one reason I can get up and running much faster. I realize that the pre built room will cost more. Any one have any good sugestions on one they have bought or seen in use before. I was thinking 3' x 3' and larger. Some rooms come totally equiped with everything light fans co2 etc. Just looking for some input I am not totally ruling out building a room i have the space.

ebay.... 3 by 3 room can be under 80 bucks. get some soil grow bags..10 cents each...a 400 watt off ebay or craiglist in less then 100then fans....you should be set

Welcome to 420 !!!

Both options have their merits, just think about what your objectives/requirments are before you decide. Cost, stealth, yield and type of grow to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom