veg?

laroobien

How long do plants need to veg from seed for. My plants are 6 weeks old from sprout and didnt know if they were mature enough or does it matter? They look great and didn know if I should veg longer. any input? thanks dudes

Re: veg ?

How long do plants need to veg from seed for. My plants are 6 weeks old from sprout and didnt know if they were mature enough or does it matter? They look great and didn know if I should veg longer. any input? thanks dudes

Six weeks sounds reasonable, how tall are they?

Or just post a photo if you can, that helps a bunch so we can see how they look, and if they are healthy and ready to be flipped... please.

Thanks, and... :goodluck:

six weeks from seed is good...anything over 5 is ok. length of veg depends on you height restrictions and turn around time that you want. there's no certain time to flip over.

Thanks guys this all makes sense. Yea I think they are good to go. I just didnt know if maturity was a big issue but seems like it is not. Well looks like it is about to get fun, thanks....

Huh?

Did I miss something?

I'm trying to help Laroobien, did I do something wrong??

:)

Please advise.

Dacob, you said nothing wrong but if you look at what the OP is asking "is it ok if I flip my plants from seed after six weeks"...why does it matter how tall they are? and having to see them to see if they are healthy enough to flip?....the op made no mention of ill health of the plants and at six weeks it makes no difference if they are tw0 feet tall or 5 the plants are ok to flip....just wasn't sure what you were trying to get at by asking those ??? thats alL:peacetwo:

Thanks guys this all makes sense. Yea I think they are good to go. I just didnt know if maturity was a big issue but seems like it is not. Well looks like it is about to get fun, thanks....

actually thats not correct...when stating from seed it is an issue to let your plants mature before flipping since you dont have to do that with clones but at six weeks its not an issue for you bro! have fun :goodluck:

Ok but they are not showing preflowers yet and I have read that if you flower before the preflowers show you could end up with mutated buds or hermies. I guess they are suppose to show themselves at 4 weeks but have not yet and there 6 weeks. Can someone clarify this?

Back
Top Bottom