Ventilation Help!

UnknownKoi

Wassup Guys im Going to Be Using a 32" x 32" x 63" Grow Tent With A 6" 400W Air Cool Mh/Hps Light .

I wanted To Know What Would i Use to Remove the Heat And What Can i Use To Bring Fresh Air in And How Would i Run The SetUp . I Also Want to Throw In A Carbon Filter For Odors , But i Just Dont. Know What To Buy And How Should i Go About Setting It Up .

This Will Be My First Grow So im Going to Use A AutoFlower Since i Have Read Alot On it And Plan To Do a Journal Once i Set This Up.

Open To All Suggestions And Ideas And Would Be Glad to Hear Your Thoughts

buy a 6 inch vortec fan or equivalent, exhaust the tent thru the light hood pulling the heat from the top of the tent and pulling heat off of the bulb. lets you get the light closer to the plants with out burning them, have your exhaust blowing into your carbon filter and wahlah. as for an intake a passive intake for a 400watt will do just fine, i cool 2 400watt hoods and a dual side tent with just one 6 inch vortec and carbon filter.

you know this is the 4th time this week i have typed this exact info....

well i'm a newb, and what trunk5 said about cooling light is logical and true , but isnt it more effective for carbon filter to work in a way that exhaust fan pulls air trough filter and then out of the tent/box ? or am i such a :ganjamon:

sorry, disregard my previous post because i am a :ganjamon:

didnt see you saying to pull the air trough the hood. :Namaste:

no i see what your saying, most of the time it does work better to suck the air thru the filter but i had a small area so my exhaust and filter were outside of my tent, so i was forced to blow the air into it. i was just assuming he didnt have the space for the filter inside the tent.

Wassup Guys im Going to Be Using a 32" x 32" x 63" Grow Tent With A 6" 400W Air Cool Mh/Hps Light .

I wanted To Know What Would i Use to Remove the Heat And What Can i Use To Bring Fresh Air in And How Would i Run The SetUp . I Also Want to Throw In A Carbon Filter For Odors , But i Just Dont. Know What To Buy And How Should i Go About Setting It Up .

This Will Be My First Grow So im Going to Use A AutoFlower Since i Have Read Alot On it And Plan To Do a Journal Once i Set This Up.

Open To All Suggestions And Ideas And Would Be Glad to Hear Your Thoughts

tent1.png

Back
Top Bottom