Ventilation help

Dilba

Im looking to start my first indoor grow but I'm a bit stuck on the ventilation. Im trying to keep things as cheap as possible.
The tent I've chosen is the heavy duty mylar tent 1.2mx1.2mx2m
Lights I'm looking at using are 600W Growlush HPS Lamp and 600W Growlush MH Retro Lamp with a 6 inch cool vent hood

I found a 6 inch vent fan but i don't know if its going to be enough to keep the tent cool enough as the tent will be in a shed which probably reaches temperatures of 40 plus degrees Celsius in summer. So I've got the fans specifications i hope its enough for someone to try and help me out or send me in the right direction. Thank you.

6 Inch Vent Fan:

Flange: 6 Inch
CFM: 250
Power: 25W
Voltage: 240V/50-60Hz
Noise Level : 50 DB
Color: Silver/Gray
Brand new in box ready to be operated upon arrival
Plastic blade reducing noise
Solid metal construction with powder coated housing
Polycarbonate fan blades
Dual crimped ends install in either direction
Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial applications
Package size: 150 x 150 x 150mm
Package weight: 1 kgs

Steer clear of Grow Lush anything. Started out using their gear and found it to be shit. You'll end up replacing stuff with decent quality.
Wish I had spent the extra dollars and got good stuff the 1st time. Rookie mistake.

Hazy Clear, would you mind to share here or PM me with your experiences using the 8-bulb T-5. I have one I haven't used and would like to get your thoughts and experiences on using it. How did it do in flower?

Thank you!

S

Back
Top Bottom