Ventilation in a 4x4 x 78" tent

DaveL

Hi all. My last grow was in my basement bathroom with 2 White widow feminized got me 150 grams dry.
I've since bought a tent. 4x4 x 78" and am wondering about ventilation. I'm putting in 4 plants and expect to need a way to vent. It was easy in the bathroom. it had a vent. Will a 4" ducting setup work? Fan, filter, ducting? Is it required?
Many thanks

For that light I would say you won't have a problem with a 4" set up. Will your Tent be located in a room with a window? Welcome to 420 DaveL :)
The tent is in my basement and is flush with the ceiling. There is a small window behind the tent but not very accessible. I was hoping to just vent back into the room through the carbon filter when it starts to smell. I was hoping to not vent out the window as it gets really frickin cold here in the winter. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada area.

The tent is in my basement and is flush with the ceiling. There is a small window behind the tent but not very accessible. I was hoping to just vent back into the room through the carbon filter when it starts to smell. I was hoping to not vent out the window as it gets really frickin cold here in the winter. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada area.

I vented into my room at first but found it rose the room temp almost 5degrees so I vented out through the attic vent and voila!

Back
Top Bottom