Ventilation Advice?

CptGeorge414

420 Member
How’s it going everyone! So I had a question regarding ventilation. So I had my tent equipment all set up but it was pretty sloppy because I rushed it so I wanted to take it all down and put it up nicely anyway. As I was doing that I remembered my plants are going to need some fresh air and I’m going to need to exhaust the hot air somewhere. So my question is:

Can I vent the hot air from the tent out and into my bathroom vent ? I have a walk in closet and the bathroom follows after. The pictures will help you understand better. I plan on sucking fresh air from the main part of the bedroom into the tent and then I would have to purchase an additional duct to push the hot air out. Here are the pictures, hopefully it makes more sense.

^ so that’s where the fresh air will come in and flow into the grow room

^ I should’ve took a better picture but here I’m inside the walk in closet where the grow tent isn’t at and straight ahead is the bathroom where I wish to vent the hot air at.

^ and that’s the vent in the bathroom where I want to push the hot air. I would definitely have to get some ducting long enough and attach it up there.

So I’m pretty much asking is this plausible and can it actually be done ? Or could it be done vice versa ?

I would put a carbon filter and fan in your tent. Mount it to the ceiling of the tent. Let the fan suck through the filter and duct that old hot air out of the tent. You can remove that exhaust fan, in the bathroom, and run the duct, from the tent, up to your attic, through the old fan hole.

I would put a carbon filter and fan in your tent. Mount it to the ceiling of the tent. Let the fan suck through the filter and duct that old hot air out of the tent. You can remove that exhaust fan, in the bathroom, and run the duct, from the tent, up to your attic, through the old fan hole.

Yea that’s what I was asking, I already have a carbon filter and a fan I just needed to be sure I can exhaust the hot air into that fan

Back
Top Bottom