Hello experienced and stealth growers - Your answers are needed

meroknight

I am currently living in an apartment and my room has a bathroom with only access to me. Bathroom has a ventilation in the shape of a square. However i feel like half up sucks in air out of bathroom. And the bottom half of the square pushes air inside the bathroom. Is this how they all work or was i tripping? Ok my plan is to tape up a carbon scrubber on the vent so all air is sucked through it, but will it work? What about if i vent the odorless,carbon filtered air into my own room, is it safe to inhale? Again i am new to this and answers with specific details will be very helpful. I am moving in the future by july into a house which keeping the odor neutralized wont be an issue anymore. I will start my grows exactly on feb1st so i am collecting as much info and recording them to make very potent cannabis

New grower here. Soiless hydroponically, 2 plantsmax. CFL vegetation, LED 400w sunspect for flowering. No grow room, made my own with a big box and car sun visors for reflection. Btw do car visors work for reflection? I will get a grow box soon.

Heya! :welcome:

Im not sure how well the bathroom vent would work attaching the scrubber to it. Also.. Being that youre moving soonish.. Might be a better idea to just vent into the bedroom. Prettty sure youll be breathing clean air. And the sun visors should work fine, atleast better then nothing.

If you do not want it to stink, stay away from any diesels, I have a lemon sour diesel and it is DANK smelling.
You bathroom exhaust fan will not pull enough air to pull it through a carbon filter and effectively clean your air. Just vent it into your living space but you will need a fan that is capable of moving the correct amount of CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) for your grow area to work effectively.

Okay. What about safe websites to buy seeds from? I am only growing mostly indicas and theres a website called worldwide marihuana seeds (The Single Seed Centre) in which i have my eyes on to purchase seeds. I actually tried and they said only visa works, not mastercard. So i wasnt able to get any but i have a visa comming in soon, but is this seedbank safe and discrete?

Okay. What about safe websites to buy seeds from? I am only growing mostly indicas and theres a website called worldwide marihuana seeds (The Single Seed Centre) in which i have my eyes on to purchase seeds. I actually tried and they said only visa works, not mastercard. So i wasnt able to get any but i have a visa comming in soon, but is this seedbank safe and discrete?

I would trust any of our :420: sponsors.

Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

Okay cool. One last questions please, when the plant goes on its night time mode for both vegetation and flowering stage, should fans stay on always? What about temperature, i am using cfls and led which dont produce lots of heat, are those winter heaters ideal to provide the right temp at night time? If so i would buy a small one and leave it separate, but my move is on your answer since you have the knowledge i need

Back
Top Bottom