Ventilation in a small tent, in a cupboard

DustafaraiNL

420 Member
Hi guys, hope you're all well! Due to space constraints I have a very small space to grow and bought a 40cm2x120 tent as i had no other options, I'm cool with a small grow, for now.
Question is - will the items in the picture attached be sufficient for the tent size, not seen these fans used as extractor before?
The plan is to have the fan connected directly to carbon filter sucking which will be lowered into the grow tent and hang there, the tube is to run the air out of the cupboard.
Thanks!
Screenshot_20200402-175733_Chrome.jpg

Hey Listersmeghead, thanks for the reply.
It states 185m3 at low air resistance and with the size of the tent It seems sufficient, I have just never seen this type of fan used for cf and extraction and only on intake (much bigger tents)

Yeah, that fan is gonna be great for your needs, may even be a bit big, but time you get the filter and ducting fitted you're gonna have a great environment.I know what you mean,I've seen them as intake fans but as long as it's strong enough it can be intake or extractor.
If you're setting up your grow, keep us updated. Would be cool to see it develop.

Back
Top Bottom