Ventilation

Gangamane

Hey guys im having a hard time figuring out how to draw air out and put fresh air back into the tent. Any help would be great.. I have a 24x48x72 grow tent and I have a 4 inch inline fan that is not yet set up. Can anyone please help

Open bottom vents of the tent. Do you have a carb filter at the top of the tent? That will push air out of the tent and should filter alot of the cannabis smell.
The inline fan should attach to the carb( also 4inch) at the top.
I don't have a carbon filter only because I'm not worried about the cannabis smell lol.. can I just use the fan and put ducting through the port

I don't have a carbon filter only because I'm not worried about the cannabis smell lol.. can I just use the fan and put ducting through the port
Cool friend, if smell not a problem the inline fan should be sufficient at the top of the tent (blowing out).

Small little fan for the plants is pretty important imo. Just to make sure theyre moving a little. Get them strong and healthy.
I would also grab a temp/humidity gauge to keep track of your environment, think its about 10 bucks

Cool friend, if smell not a problem the inline fan should be sufficient at the top of the tent (blowing out).

Small little fan for the plants is pretty important imo. Just to make sure theyre moving a little. Get them strong and healthy.
I would also grab a temp/humidity gauge to keep track of your environment, think its about 10 bucks
I already have a hygrometer I'm running about 80 degrees and 60 percent humidity. And have them under 2 1000 watt kind led full spectrum LEDs.

Open bottom vents of the tent. Do you have a carb filter at the top of the tent? That will push air out of the tent and should filter alot of the cannabis smell.
The inline fan should attach to the carb( also 4inch) at the top.
What is the best pH water tester because the one I have just keeps counting down amh

Typically how long does it take to get a accurate reading? And will the pH change when I add my fox farm nutrients?
I wait until the reading stops drifting, usually takes around 15 seconds.
Check your Ph after you have added your nutrients.

Now on more question I just got some clones. 1. 11 roses
2. Peanut butter breath
3. God father og
4. Northern lights
I just put them in pots. When would be a good time to top them?

Now on more question I just got some clones. 1. 11 roses
2. Peanut butter breath
3. God father og
4. Northern lights
I just put them in pots. When would be a good time to top them?
It’s best to let them settle in to their new pots for a while before they are topped.
I would say at least a week but 2 would be better.

Got any pics?

The one in the back left is mac1 that I started from seed
IMG_20220507_173456364.jpg

The only strain I'm really worried about is the 11 roses some of the leaves are trying to wilt.. and for this being my first grow. I'm nervous about the peanut butter breath because I have heard it's a hard strain to grow..since I have added the second led. My temps have been a little on the high side right around 81 degrees with a rh of about 60-70% I hope all of that sounds right?

I sure hope so lol.. it's a little hard to really tell under them LEDs lol
It can be a bit tough to see the colour of the leaves under the led, if possible take your pics in natural light to get a better idea what they look like.
The only strain I'm really worried about is the 11 roses some of the leaves are trying to wilt.. and for this being my first grow. I'm nervous about the peanut butter breath because I have heard it's a hard strain to grow..since I have added the second led. My temps have been a little on the high side right around 81 degrees with a rh of about 60-70% I hope all of that sounds right?
Hard to tell from the pics what is going on with the 11 roses, my advice is make sure you are watering properly.
Here is a great thread for how to water help me a lot when I first got started.

The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

I’ve heard of Peanut Butter Breath before and it’s definitely on the want to grow list! I don’t know anyone with clones of it and the seeds are hard to find. I wouldn’t get to caught up worrying about strains that might be tough to grow you will probably surprise yourself and it will turn out fine.

81 degrees and 70% is good for Veg, just make sure there is apple air flow in the tent with a fan moving air around inside the tent but try not to have the fans blowing directly on the plants.

I do have a fan circulating the air I'm going to hook up my 4 in inline fan to some 4 in ducting. I will put the end of the duct into the tent. And pull air out.. would it be ok to just open one of the vents on the tent to allow fresh air in?.

I will shit the lights off for a second tomarrow and get better pics for you

Back
Top Bottom