Ventilation

I do have a fan circulating the air I'm going to hook up my 4 in inline fan to some 4 in ducting. I will put the end of the duct into the tent. And pull air out.. would it be ok to just open one of the vents on the tent to allow fresh air in?.

I will shit the lights off for a second tomarrow and get better pics for you
Yes open one of the vents at the bottom of the tent to draw fresh air into the tent.

Some natural light pics would be great to help diagnose what’s going on with the 11 roses.

11 roses you can see two fan leaves clearly curling

received_400030081966832.jpeg

11 roses you can see two fan leaves clearly curling

received_400030081966832.jpeg
It looks ok to me, when the tips claw like that it’s usually an indication that the feeding was a bit high in Nitrogen. It’s looks quite healthy overall and it should be just fine.

Okay thanks.. when should I start cutting fan leaves to allow light to get to other leaves
Let it get established for a couple of weeks before you start any kind of pruning or topping.

Okay what about the one I started from seed?
I’d top it. That will make the lower growth come up to the top of the plant, then a couple of weeks after the topping you could remove a few leaves if you want.

I’d wait for it to have 5 nodes ( where 2 branches meet the main stem) before topping, it will give it the best chance to bounce back after the topping.

Looks by the soil it could use some PH adjusted water of 6.0 or 5.8. Straight Water. Let is establish as stated above. You don't want to shock ur baby.

Looks by the soil it could use some PH adjusted water of 6.0 or 5.8. Straight Water. Let is establish as stated above. You don't want to shock ur baby.
Hey slipdog01 it's all of my baby's are in fox farms ocean forest. That has a pH of 6.2

But the clone looked like that when we got it. And the said they just fed them the day before I picked it up. I have only used distilled water on it

It looks ok to me, when the tips claw like that it’s usually an indication that the feeding was a bit high in Nitrogen. It’s looks quite healthy overall and it should be just fine.
Should I be watering the whole pot or just around the baby it's self

I would water around the plant for a few waterings so it can get its roots established in the pot, then you can start watering the entire pot.

I would water around the plant for a few waterings so it can get its roots established in the pot, then you can start watering the entire pot.
Here's a question for you. I have not had any luck with pH meters.. what do u use

I have a Blue Lab Ph pen. It works well but it’s a bit on the pricey side.
I’ve seen well reviewed ph meters on Amazon that look pretty good and are cheaper I just don’t have any personal experience with them.

I have a Blue Lab Ph pen. It works well but it’s a bit on the pricey side.
I’ve seen well reviewed ph meters on Amazon that look pretty good and are cheaper I just don’t have any personal experience with them.
Hey bro here is the one I started from seed.. do think it's time to top her and remove some fan leaves

IMG_20220510_155150221_HDR.jpg

I have an Apera pH 60, works great and takes a long time between recalibrations.
That's the one I was looking at but wanted to get opinions as well . I do have a question I have 2 1000 way full spectrum king led lights. The tent was at 81 degrees and 48% humidity. Is the humidity to low for veg?.

Back
Top Bottom