Very first grow need feed back

ashinkushaa

Well ive been growing them for two months now, two of them i believe are OGs but im
not to sure on the bigger bushier one. they are in a 5x 10 feet.
ive been using ONLY florescent lights. i need some feedback on my first grow thanks:thumb:
mary_0122.jpg
mary_0112.jpg
mary_007.jpg
mary_002.jpg
mary_0091.jpg

They are under 24 hour light, i use Co2 concentrates in the grow room here and there, i havent set up a batch for em, but thats what they grew in the first few weeks. i sprinkle Osmocote plant food 19-6-12

I would be careful on how tall your plants are getting while still in Veg cycle. How much more vertical room do you have in your closet? They seem to be growing very well but are much taller than they are wide which could cause height problems when you flower. However if they measurements you gave of yoru grow area (5x10) means 5ft wide by 10ft tall(wowsa) then you should be fine. From what I understand the plants will double in size when moved to flowering.

May be time to transplant the coffee can lady to new a pot? Don't let them get 'root bound' this could slow your growth down when you do switch to flowering. Looking healthy and strong, keep it up!

whats up ! still newbie also. as far as making ur plants bushier,i would top all potential buud sites. in order to stop verticle growth, also i get great!!! veg results using two 100 watt cfl for each.if interested take a look at the babies i got going .

Back
Top Bottom