Very important question

murd

Ok i just found out that i have a drug test tommorrow around 3 30. i am about 160 pounds and very active. i also smoke alot. I plan on using the dilution meathod to pass the test so i went to the store and got creatine (2100 mg creatine monohydrate per tab) and a once a day vitamin pill containing 1.7 mg of riboflavin to regain color in my urine. What i dont know is how much of each should i take and when to start taking them (ie tonight or tomorrow the day of..) thanks in advance for any help at all

yea i wanted to do that originally but i acctually dont know a soul that would pass and give me a sample. plenty that would not pass offered up thiers but no one that i trust would pass it any easier than i would agreed to share. so ive taken lots of creatine and lots of b12 to aid in my dilution scheme. wish me luck. thanks guys

I've passed using B12 vitamin pills, I think it was advill or tylenol, lots of water and cranberry concentrate. I smoke every single day, am about 110lbs and I smoked Apollo 11 the night before my drug test, woke up the next day and two hours before my test started taking everything. I'll have to look up the actuall process cause I don't remember now...haven't had a test in a while. Good luck though!

Back
Top Bottom