Very scary night

Tokin_Snoopy420

So a few nights ago me and my friend were drinking. So we decided to go walking down the rode to a friends house so we packed the rest of the beer into a backpack and started walking. Then we get to my friends house and he gives us a fews hots of vodka and some more beer before we left so i left and started walking. but i noticed my friend wasn't there and by this time i was hammered. My friend walks out the house with a hot pocket so i start running. (i am also holding a beer bottle) and i trip and the beer bottle breaks and stabs me right in the neck. Immediatly it starts gushing blood and i go over to my friend and get the hot pocket because i thought i would be alright. the all of a sudden he starts throwing up because there is a big puddle of blood on the ground, and my shirt was soaked in blood. so we went back to my friends house and got a towel to clean up the cut and try to stop the bleeding. after we get it all cleaned up i started thinking i could have died and started freaking out a little bit. then i looked in the mirror and saw it was a little scratch. so we just drank the rest of the beer and went to sleep. when i woke up my pillow was covered in blood and then i told my mom about it and she said it was because of all the veins in your neck and alchohol thins your blood.

Tokin_Snoopy420 said:
So a few nights ago me and my friend were drinking. So we decided to go walking down the rode to a friends house so we packed the rest of the beer into a backpack and started walking. Then we get to my friends house and he gives us a fews hots of vodka and some more beer before we left so i left and started walking. but i noticed my friend wasn't there and by this time i was hammered. My friend walks out the house with a hot pocket so i start running. (i am also holding a beer bottle) and i trip and the beer bottle breaks and stabs me right in the neck. Immediatly it starts gushing blood and i go over to my friend and get the hot pocket because i thought i would be alright. the all of a sudden he starts throwing up because there is a big puddle of blood on the ground, and my shirt was soaked in blood. so we went back to my friends house and got a towel to clean up the cut and try to stop the bleeding. after we get it all cleaned up i started thinking i could have died and started freaking out a little bit. then i looked in the mirror and saw it was a little scratch. so we just drank the rest of the beer and went to sleep. when i woke up my pillow was covered in blood and then i told my mom about it and she said it was because of all the veins in your neck and alchohol thins your blood.
your mother was right, and you my friend is a lost cause
are you 15 or what? sounds like you were acting really stupid, why would you be pround of a story like this, let's say i knew you and if you did that shit around me i would never hand out with you again.

yeah we were being stupid and you think im proud of tripping and getting stabbed in the neck by a bottle. No! shit just happens how the fuck was i suppose to know i was gonna trip.

The Highness said:
your mother was right, and you my friend is a lost cause
are you 15 or what? sounds like you were acting really stupid, why would you be pround of a story like this, let's say i knew you and if you did that shit around me i would never hand out with you again.

what? first, he never said he was proud of it. title says "very scary night"...also you're an asshole if you just stop being friends with somone for having a scary accident.

Yeah, he never said he was proud of it. He just wanted to tell the story because it scared him and he wanted to share. Don't be a dick to him

Aggrement to the last few comments... but I am glad to hear your ok man. That would have never happened with a joint though.... maybe a bong... but I wouldn't run with a bong... heal quick, toke strong. Peace.

yeah was pretty crazy but can't smoke because im on probation.

Wow, necks are scary things to cut. For many reasons.

Continueing to drink wasn't too wise if you were intending to get the bleeding to stop.... it very much thins the blood (as mom said).

But I can't blame you. when I sliced my finger open I got home and immediatly rolled a joint and opened another can of beer... nothing like numbing pain with something that speeds up your heart and another that thins the blood.

We all do stupid shit... luckily our bodies are fairly tough :biggrin:

yeah i knew alchohol thins the blood but just didn't register in my mind at the time. We kept drinking because, it was gonna be the last night his mom was gonna be gone. so we wanted to finish the beer off but oh well, makes a good story.

Well, you obviously weren't SPURTING blood at an alarming rate. So I would've done the same thing...
certainly can't let perfectly good beer go to waste :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom