Vinyl-covered fencing for ScrOG

Bolivar

Been looking for fencing to use in a ScrOG grow, and found this place that sells vinyl-coated wire fencing. My problem is that it's in New Jersey and the shipping is nearly $40 for a 50' roll. Anyone know of a place in North Texas that sells it?

Vinyl Coated Welded Wire

pvcwire.jpg

Yeah....you can easily make your own with a wooden frame and wire/string that will be much better than that fencing material. Blaze up and take a stroll thru Lowes and let your imagination do its thing.

I would think 4' would be enough...but I would not resort to stealing it....it's bad karma.

go to the Metal Shelving section in Home Depot. they have all sorts of wire shelves that you could use. some that have square holes, others that are the straight wire shelves, you would have to make cross sections of wire for the square holes.

Hey bro, you should have a Tractor Supply store down there. They also have a catalog. You can visit their website to see if they carry what youre lookin for. I know they carry 1-inch vinyl-coated chicken wire netting(green)...:peace: peace n good luck..MF

Hey bro, you should have a Tractor Supply store down there. They also have a catalog. You can visit their website to see if they carry what youre lookin for. I know they carry 1-inch vinyl-coated chicken wire netting(green)...:peace: peace n good luck..MF

Just checked, and there's one 11 miles from here. And they have the 3"x2" that I'm looking for. Thanks, never would've thought of Tractor Supply. :>)

I figured as much. Hell, Tractor Supply is my second home lol...:peace:MF

When I was looking to setup my scrog, I was desperate for the same kind of stuff. So I went walking by some job sites and found a whole pile of this just sitting in a heap of garbage:

orangefence.jpg

Perfect for scrog. I cut a strip about 6' long and walked off with it. Nobody cares. Half the time it just goes in the garbage anyway, it's cheaper for them to buy a new roll then to send someone to roll it up and store it.

Back
Top Bottom