Violet Kush Auto

Jessiejames69

Ok guys I want to start my first auto
Seed Violet Kush Auto only doing 1 at this time as it my first auto and only 2nd Grow first turned out great......thanks again for all the input on those.
Using Fox farm Happy frog soil for the medium.
Have a ph pen this time and going to keep water pH between 6.5 and 7.0
Going straight into a 5 gallon fabric bag from germination. 2000 w led full spectrum going to run just veg. Unless you advise otherwise not the bloom light at at start. Any advise on Auto like root boasters I have never used Cal/mag and don't know if I should I'm going for yeild here so any suggestions would be taken into consideration thanks in advance for all the awsome help........ Any grow journels close to what I'm trying to do would be awsone......smoke on..

16257740802721393764375862228258.jpg

Hello @Jessiejames69
T5 light until she gets some roots.
Then turn on both spectrums of your light she needs the reds.
20 on 4 off for autos.
Good luck im not an auto grower so not much more help.
But lots of auto growers here will chime in soon.
Happy growing.
Bill

Thanks Bill you always say good things Thank you I'll keep it posted from germination to harvest here going to start as soon as I harvest the last one I have going now.

Ok guys I want to start my first auto
Seed Violet Kush Auto only doing 1 at this time as it my first auto and only 2nd Grow first turned out great......thanks again for all the input on those.
Using Fox farm Happy frog soil for the medium.
Have a ph pen this time and going to keep water pH between 6.5 and 7.0
Going straight into a 5 gallon fabric bag from germination. 2000 w led full spectrum going to run just veg. Unless you advise otherwise not the bloom light at at start. Any advise on Auto like root boasters I have never used Cal/mag and don't know if I should I'm going for yeild here so any suggestions would be taken into consideration thanks in advance for all the awsome help........ Any grow journels close to what I'm trying to do would be awsone......smoke on..

16257740802721393764375862228258.jpg
Great White is what i use for roots ...cant beat it hands down

Back
Top Bottom