Volcano rocks!

Re: Volcano rocks!!!

Trust me, I've mastered that shit. I vaped two little bowls last night, both with a good amount of kief on top and I got damn high. Only thing about the genie I don't like is it takes so long if you wanna vape a lot, like refilling bowl after bowl. you know? It is fun sometimes to sit around and just hit up like 6 or 9 bowls though.

:laughtwo: Another reason why I like the Volcano & the chamber...

:laughtwo: Another reason why I like the Volcano & the chamber...

You lucky bastard, I wish I had a volcano but I think I'm gonna buy an ounce for my spring break with the money I have instead of buying a better vaporizer right now. Then once I get enough money I'm gonna upgrade to a goooooooood vape.

i bought the volcano and i have filled the bowl with 1-2 grams of White Widow x Big Bud, set it on 6.5 and i smoked the whole bag and about 3 bags more and didnt get high, just lttle buzzed.... and i have used it 2 more times same thing....is there something am doing wrong? and i let the valcano to heat up for 30 min before i use it.

i bought the volcano and i have filled the bowl with 1-2 grams of White Widow x Big Bud, set it on 6.5 and i smoked the whole bag and about 3 bags more and didnt get high, just lttle buzzed.... and i have used it 2 more times same thing....is there something am doing wrong? and i let the valcano to heat up for 30 min before i use it.
:yikes: :confused: :scratchinghead: :geek: Go back to smoking?...man I thought I could consume lg amounts on a roll but... WOW....2 gms & just a lil' buzzed? Do you feel you are getting a decent hit & expelling a lot of blueish vapor when you exhale? You may just be a hardy smoker and you're use to blunts or huge bong loads of smoke...recently I had found there are certain "terpines" in the herb when combustion via smoking occurs which yield sleepier spacier type of effect than w/ vaporizing. But what the hell, everyone has they style...please be healthy about it so it remains safe for your bod.
If you followed their directions, perheating is 3-5min depending on your setting...shouldn't take 30 min...you should have been getting pretty buzzed in 30min vaping session...Also the bag should be applied after about a 3 sec count to heat the chamber & herb to facilitate good vaporization...I was so excited when I got mine home that I just tossed it together, turned on and when the yellow light went off, I slammed the bag on and watched with dismay at how weak the vapor appeared...the 1st bag was weak for me...looked at the directions(when in doubt) and did the pre heat which yield a nicer dense vapor...you get blasted on that fine bud smoking a gram? If not, it may be the bud then...I dunno:laughtwo:

Wait, did you fill the bud with 2 grams at a time? Because you aren't suppose to fill it more than half an inch or else the fan doesn't work properly.

Wait, did you fill the bud with 2 grams at a time? Because you aren't suppose to fill it more than half an inch or else the fan doesn't work properly.
:smokin: Yeah, J842P is right...I forgot about that detail...I never put in more than a 1/4gm @ a time and also it is critical for good ground bud not chunks because the more surface area heated at the same time yields a much richer experience...I've been dry 49hrs & counting, so my cosmic rader has changed a bit since Friday.:laughtwo: My user details are clouded in sobriety.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom