Wait to flower?

medmad1126

Plants are at 6 week in veg on Monday. 2 of the plants have pre flowered female. Flouro grow, fox farm trio nutes, soil grow, bag seed no idea of strain. Fimmed late in grow but plants took to it and grew out. Had to move out of grow room today and broke a couple branches. They didn't completely break so I taped them up. Should I wait to switch to flower so they repair and how long? Or would they be fine switching to 12/12 on Monday?
image28663.jpg

image28657.jpg
image28656.jpg
image28655.jpg

You'll be surprised how quickly these plants bounce back from such things. I'd personally give it 3 or 4 days to recover and then switch as you planned to. As you are planning on switching on Monday, I would go with your plan.
She'll bounce back and thank you for not completely breaking her :thumb:

Agreed. Plus the first 5-7 days of bloom is basically still veg and she'll have more than enough time to recover then.

The ph going in has bounced between 5.9-6.3 so never really adjusted nutes tend to drop when I feed. I gave them a loaded shot of nutes on accident a couple weeks ago got a little burnt so I scaled back to 1/4 strength. Leaves have been an issue all grow but usually tend to work themselves out. I did miss a watering this past week though.

Back
Top Bottom