Water bongs

ghostdog

i got this bong and i am pretty sure it is a water bong..
not sure the pros and cons of putting water in it...
i have not put water in it yet... and not sure if it should have water in it ...
can i use it without water. or should i put water in it?

IMG_09449.jpg

do i leave the water in?
how do i dry it out after use?
what is better then water to put in it?

:thanks:

If you do leave the water in, because of frequent use then I would clean it once a week. Once the water is dumped it should air dry no problem. And my suggestion would be to use ice water, it makes for very smooth hits. Enjoy dude!

Normally I change out the water before the next smoke session. Clean it out when it gets a bit dirty from one heavy smoke session. To clean it all you need is some 70-90% alcohol and sea salts. Pour some in, seal up the openings with paper towels, and shake the bong vigorously. The salt will help rub out the build up tar inside. The alcohol cleans after it. Then rinse it a few times and your bong will be brand new again. Remember to have your hands dry before shaking the bong or it might slip out and break.

Then leave it for air dry and will be ready for next use.

Ha 12/12...good call on the dry hands when shaking that beautiful glass monster..I have a cast iron sink and have broken alot of pieces in that thing...booooo....good looking out...

P.S.. I don't use the cast iron sink anymore for smoking accessories... Its also killed lots of glasses, dishes, urns, caraf's, and bowls...shit...:peace:

OK I did it, and I have to say OMG.. i used water and i put ice in the top tube... it worked great .. I took video of me trying it dry.. no water... then i did it with water and ice .. I choked for 5 min after.. I am still packing way to much in at once... Is there such thing as too much..lol i don't think so...
i am just not sure about leaving water in it over night.. so i took it out and rinsed it out.. but it was still sticky... it did dry out fine.

i have made so many bongs over my time... and only bought little pipes... this is my first bong that i bought.. and $90 buck is not bad,, its 18 inch tall and is one bad mother

NO GRASS GAS OR ASS>>> NO ONE RIDES FREE

That's a fine bong. Definitely put cold water in it. Don't let anyone convince you to put alcohol in it. Hair burns fast. If you put a little water in the bowl piece it will make a good ash catcher. Put in more to turn it into a bubbler and double your bubbles. Draw smoke in slow and you'll get a harsh hit IMO. Fill it fast and shotgun it and you'll get bigger hits. Love your bong long time.

Here I am, rambling on about bongs. I think I'm high.

:peace:

I got a nice idea from another forum.If you`re smoking water cured weed or just weed with not much flavour you can put vanilla essence or some other flavour in the bong water.

YES ALL BONGS NEED WATER. put water in it and try hitting it and keep adjusting the water to where you get it hitting good it dosen't need to be all the way full just cover the downstem with water and maybe a lil more

I own a water bong, except it looks more like an Erlenmeyer flask or whatever they used in chemistry. Water is a necessity, but I don't like smoking mine without putting ice in it. I think its much more enjoyable with ice.

i did try it with nothing in it... it was harsh ...
when water level was just right it was great ...
i tried ice in it and found that was fine as long as the water level in the bong and bowl was high not low...
when low it was harsh when it was high its smooth

well thats for this bong.. anyways...

Back
Top Bottom