Water hash - how much trim

depends on your technique and how well you do it. I made 7 grams with 15 mins of mixing. The second time I got 21 grams just revising it a little. I used 1 whole complete plant and about a gallon of popcorn bud. I was very happy with the amount,time spent and the quality....buts that just me

cheers for the info and i was goin use the gumby bucket method arnt sure if you have heard of it, its goin be my first try and its spose to be one of the easiest and cheapest methods

I've been making hash like gumbies method using a blender and permanent coffee filter for 6+ years now. the batches are smaller but the method is the same. And I learned the method from the internet.
Here is a blender hash tutorial I wrote back in 2003 for my old site:

How To Make Your Own Free Hash

Here's a quick tip How to make your own free hash!

You know I am not what you would call a rich man. I have to find ways to keep myself in decent smoke all year round with the least amount of money being spent.

Not wanting to waste my trimmings and such and having all the BuzzButter I needed,I set off on a internet journey to find a way (other than kiff boxes)to make hash the cheapest way possible.
Liking the bubblehash method but not having over $100.00 to spend on bags I came up with this method. I don't remember exactly where I read it at but I tried it and I am sitting here smoking some right now stoned to the bone. You need a blender, a gold coffee filter from Walmart($5.99)
It's a real fine metal coffee filter that takes the place of your paper filters for ever. Some paper coffee filters and some ice and last but not least a container like a mason jar or a glass glass or even a 2liter soda bottle cleaned out.
A funnel and the pot/trimmings/leaves is needed too. Put about 1/2oz pot/trimmings/leaves in blender add water to half way and then add ice. Blend till it looks like a slushy and then strain through the gold coffee filter into jar or container. Go slow and eventually it will all go.
Wash the filter a little at the end to make sure all the tricromes are washed through. You will have a wad of trimmings. I threw this away some say to wash again. In the jar will be a green liquid. Place jar in fridge for at least 1/2 hour and you will see a whitish layer on bottom.
Be careful you don't mix this up. Strain or syphon(easiest) the top green layer off being careful not to disturb whitish layer(those are the tricromes)After you have reduced the liquid make another batch and repeat process untill you have a good layer of whitish substance.
Take this jar of whitish substance and strain through a paper coffee filter. I used a old coffee filter holder others line the funnel with the paper filter. Any way will work. It will drain extremely slow. I even had to scrape the inside sides of the filter with a spoon to free a space for more liquid to seep out .
After I got the filter half empty I carefully picked it up and started to squeeze the excess water out very slowly. I ended up with a wettish green cake. Scrape it all together and press it dry with some extra coffee filters. Form into shape and smoke. It isn't the best hash but it is real hash.Not oil. It's better than wasting the trimmings.
racefan Taken From natureshigh

Thanks for the GUMBY hash intro I enjoy watching technique of others no matter how old a method may be slight differences are how some can progress their way....

Thi method of making hash has always intrigued me,but I've never done it.

A couple of questions;

How's the quality of the buzz compared to a milder imported hash such as Moroccan?

Can you do it with stems,branches,and male plants?

Back
Top Bottom