Watering question

nicebudz

i am on 2nd week in 12/12.blue dream in 5 gal pots.roots organic soil.house and garden nutes.1000 watt hps.why do my plants droop after i water sometimes?they were pretty bone dry when i watered.i just used straight water with no nutes.is this normal?:cool:

Yup its normal. My plants have drooped after being watered as well. Sometimes plants can droop momentarily throughout the day too. I've seen my plants droop midday for a couple hours then perk up later. Or droop for a lil bit before lights out, and then when the lights come back on in the morning they are happy as ever. You should be alright ;)

hey dro whats up?havent seen you here in awhile.i used to be timmy.remember?anyway this freaks me out when it happens.i watered a few hours ago and just peeked in on them and they are still droopy. are they going through some kind of shock or something?just wonderin what causes this to happen.good to here from you bro.

Hey double T ;). How much are you watering? Overwatering or watering too much at one time could also be a reason for the drooping. I water them slower, or water each plant a lil at a time in sometype of order til all the water is gone. This helps them absorb better and doesn't smother em with too much water at once. Honestly my plants usually droop for 1-2 hours which doesnt scare me. But if your ladies are drooping longer than that, then it's prolly overwatering. Got any pics bro? How did your last harvest go? Last I remember they were sexy as hell and had nice thick colas. Hope this one does just as well or better ;)

last watering was on thursday.i fed them nutes.i use straight water every other watering.i also like to let them dry up pretty dry before i water.i was thinking maybe the tapwater is too cold or something.i usually give them enough to last 3 days.usually till water starts to run out the drain holes.

cold water could be the culprit too. hmmmm. how long do they stay droopy for?

cold water could be the culprit too. hmmmm. how long do they stay droopy for?

last harvest turned out great.i was very pleased.chronic as hell.40 plants pulled 4lbs.taste is out of this world.i will put some pics up 2morrow bro.yah man they are startin to perk back up.i think i just get worried for nothin sometimes.cuz they dont do this too often.thanx 4 ur input dro.later:cool:

Back
Top Bottom