Wazo been educated first chance on planting weed

no bud i ment that they looked nice..but now...ouch brother!!!!did the same thing to mine last yr out door grow ..nute burns suck!!!!keep loveing her shell comeback around... how far is ur hid light from ur grls?

thanks man and unfortunately i cut the bubbleliciousee down. i place the light up about 1 feet away from the top of my canopy. i'm using a 400 watt mh light, but it's not so intense at that distance. i try to keep the light illuminate but not so much shine brightly intense directly on all of my plant. atleast not while using hid light. because of the more heat mainly is the reason why.

harvest time. enjoy the plant last light before she get chop. also last time i post a update its on the Hasplant i said it wrong it was actualy day 46 not 36. i miss count about ten days on that. or alittle less or alittle more somewhere around there. i not sure.

Hashplant April 1st harvest day yesterday. on day 50 or 55 somewhere around there.
ok so the same thing happen this plant stop growing and it die back on me, this plant also. so i had to harvest it early but not untill some of the bud on so of the branch flower out on i believe there seconde stage of flowering process. which is cool i think that they did that right before the day i harvest it and as you can see on some of the branch belew alot of them not even get down flower the 1st stage of flower and some not get to the second stage. i believe some plant can flower up to 4 stage of flowerinh if not 3 stage before they are done. but this pheno type of strain is won't happen for me this time so i have to harvest her early.
hashplant-beforeharvest.jpg

hashplant-beforeharvest1.jpg

Wonder women i harvest her about a week ago she just wasn't producing any bud and she way dying back also, and yea just not producing much this pheno type. i will find a better for this pheno and grow it again one day, and i do belive i have some few good seeds left of this strain. and i do believe this plant can be a great producer but. sadly this bad pheno i got is very sativa and just airy bud, i just not have a good enough skill to grow this plant to produce much right now. final weight is 15 gram and i fail on this plant also LOL. harvest day 40 or 45.
wonderwomen-harvest1.jpg

Hashplant all the bud dry and branch of this plant. final weight i didn't weight it but i'm sure is almost to a oz or to 25 grams.
hashplant-harvest2.jpg

all cut up Hashplant bud and ready to be stored.
hashplant-harvest3.jpg

a closer look on some of those plant bud, is growing very sativaly like and iam fine tuneing now for more indica stucture for this plant to grow bigger faster bud in flower time soon. because i do belive this plant is can grow like that if i can keep the plant growth much shorter. like at 2 feet maximum this plant was almost 4 feet before it start reaching out to some of the top branchs is taller than 4 feet.
hashplant-harvest4.jpg

hashplant-harvest5.jpg

a close up shot of some of the main colas.
hashplant-harvest6.jpg

hashplant-harvest7.jpg

hashplant-harvest8.jpg

thanks for stoping by i hope yall enjoy the show and i will be having more grow and mainly flower plant on here later my update in about a month with just a few moe plants. but you will see the same strain as well from clone and growth much more differntly stucture from this plant from seed. and hopefully a better yield and big bud, as far as the veg time it has better by x3 so far so i see yied of the cola i think i have fine tune this strain for super fast bud produce and i learn that how now. but maybe on each plant it won't be as much branches as this harvest plant here today. but it will be close and the harvest i think one plant versus one plant. it will be almost compare if not only by alittle less from the clones plant. as for timinig much quick on the clone by x3 already and my next on a few hasplant clones i hope will be much faster flower time biger flower in the end of flower time and more flower bigger floer on each single branch othe the plant? i hope and more more flavor and thc too i hope. Thanks for checking my grow out and welcome you all to comment or comments. i see you all soon on my next plant grow time. untill next time later guys peace out all to the 420 member and everyone.

the final product of the weed on the hashplant look like in a jar is about to be fully dry and the weight like i say close to a ounce about almost 25 grams maybe.
dry-jar-finalweedproduct.jpg

the structuce of the plant i just harvest. you can see more clearly easyer how this plant was growing flower whereall the branch was on the plant.
drycutplantmainstem.jpg

some new clone i will be puting into flower soon. this two are 2 Hashplant clone i took from the flowering plant at day 45 since it veg right after root develope well. they are 2 of my stongest clone and grow really fast this 2 and is about 1 feet tall. and about five main branch on each plant.
hashplant1clone1.jpg

hashplant2clone1.jpg

bubbleliciouse1clone1.jpg

this is my Bubbleliciouse clone i took from the best pheno of this strain i had before. and one of my oldest clone about 50 days from it first day of well rooted. so is about a week older than the other. this plant is about 1 foot tall aslo 5 main branches. all of this plant will be put into flower soon. i will try to veg them for just alittle bit bigger and more branch. in about a week i will start 12/12 on them.

@ Geistig. hey there you thanks alot for the nice comment. much appreciate the opions. peace.

hi everyone 420 ers memerber and all girl and girls friend :)
ok so anyway i just got my new crop start not to long ago. and right now i will show you guys all my bubbleliciouse clone taken from the mother of the same plant i had earlyer on this thread one page one. this bubble clone is on day 13 of flower and is very healthy powerful. and i really like this pheno alot. the smell is quite strong and the vigor on this pheno is incredible. i thought i hashplant i have was top al far as speed and power goes. but this pheno it really much as power, and the smell and i sure flavor will be as nice if not maybe better. i not sure yet but they both are nice strain. the flower on this one are seem to be really dense. but the thing i dont like about this strain or so i heard atleast this pheno is the branch on them is not as thick for the stem. and i seem to get tat on the cola. as far as the stem on this one. is ready perfect i think. much alike similaiar to the thinck shap of my hashplant in late flower. is hard and thick stem i like it alot very big and strong plant. enjoy.
bubbleliciousclone1_day13flower.jpg

bubbleliciousclone2_day13flower.jpg

Hi so i will be updated here still on, just a few more update, so i update on this plant
later in middle of flower week 3 or 4 and final product and also end flower time. and also i will be showing some other strain that i either had on or new strain in flower in either a month or 2. my 1st grow journal is starting to take of soon and i will be having more info on my crop their soon as well so if u like, you can check my grow out there for more of my grow. thanks peace and thanks everyone for seeing my plant show. i will be try puting up beter shot of more flower plant and differnt one on, as soon as i can grow it. haha peace.

Back
Top Bottom