Weak stem

pinslack

First seed ever germinated, and its a durban poison strain... Here's the problem, i have it in some espoma organic potting mix in a red solo cup in a spare bathroom. It sprouted up perfectly and looked very strong, now its about 14 days old or maybe older and lookin kinda flimsy... Its about 5-6" tall. I have had a florescent bulb on it 24hrs a day and a small fan on it... I just put it to 18hrs on and 6 hours dark, idk maybe to help it out. Also took fan off. Should i be adding any nutrients now also?? I have supersoil, peters pro (5-50-17), scotts 20-20-20, mykos all onhand... i hadnt watered in about 1.5 days... looks like i may have over watered..Any help or pointers would greatly be appreciated!!
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile633697705.jpg

I am a newbie myself but it looks like she's stretching. Put the light a lot closer. Its all about environment. And to strengthen the stem try blowing the fan directly on the plant. That's what I did to strengthen mine. My plants started off looking like this too. And as soon as I change the lighting and environment they look like this now
420-magazine-mobile2000664560.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Another thing I forgot to mention I repotted them and put the soil up to the bottom leaves. That'll help your stem issues too. ;) Happy Growing

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Thanks very much for the advice guys, will do!

Ok it does say warm light underneath the soft white... I will go and look for a new bulb asap, thanks agian for the help and tips!

Man, thanks again... I dont know what i would have gotten either... Been reading , watching videos and taking notes... Its just a lil overwhelming at first i guess when you just starting... Again thanks alot, all tips are very much appreciated!!

Sounds good to me, headin to Lowe's now haha thanks!

How long did it take to you to get to that flowering stage...?

Pretty healthy looking girls there, hope i can get one to look as good!! What u mean as flipped? Lighting...?

Back
Top Bottom