Webs? Mold? Mites?

UrbanPharma

What is this?
two weeks left of flower till cut down. In a not so well ventilated area so I assume it’s mold? Or is it bugs? This is by itself and downstairs but I have tents upstairs so what do I need to do to make sure this doesn’t spread to the rest of my crop? Thank you!

8E23D16A-3121-466E-A2AC-D6972D3E2820.jpeg

Mold!!! Trim it out ASAP! Take at least an inch all around the mold, use gloves sterilize whatever you cut with, try not to spread it. Rubbing alcohol is a good disinfectant. If you can drop the humidity and increase the air flow. Make sure you wash well (rubbing alcohol) before visiting your other location.

Mold!!! Trim it out ASAP! Take at least an inch all around the mold, use gloves sterilize whatever you cut with, try not to spread it. Rubbing alcohol is a good disinfectant. If you can drop the humidity and increase the air flow. Make sure you wash well (rubbing alcohol) before visiting your other location.
How can I disinfect the area of my Canopy surely I can not spray iso directly on the plant

Just clean the area around the stem with a cotton ball or Q-tip, wherever you remove the mold. The leaves/canopy should be fine, no need to mess with them unless there's active mold on them. Just remember, there are already mold spores wafting through your tent, best thing to do for limiting damage is to make the environment less suitable for them (dryer with more air flow).

Just added a 8 inch inline fan with the hose running from a carbon filter to the bottom of the shower so the air flows upwards

Back
Top Bottom