Weed Country - Anyone Watched It?

I've watched a few episodes of the show and I have mixed feelings. The dispensary owner that got busted and drives the nice car is a tool, and he gives the impression that all dispensary owners are heartless money hungry business crooks, and he shows no compassion for anything but money. No wonder he got busted because in Cali, dispensaries are supposed to be non profit.

I do feel for the 3yr old with the seizures and wish they would show more heartfelt stories like this, because this is what America needs to see to rid the negative connotation that MMJ brings to those who are stuck in their "old ways" and think MMJ makes zombies...

The head cop that is in charge of the raids is so full of BS when he is talking about tearing down peoples farms, saying for each plant they pull up, they save lives... thats such horse Shiz... he even goes as far as saying he would hate the pot to get in the hands of someone whos driving and they kill someone...when has this ever happened? last time I read, MMJ drivers drive slower and safer, and the blessing is that when we get too stoned, we dont drive... he seems to think you smoke a joint and you hop in your car on some crazy rampage or somthing... this is why the police and authorities should have no business making or commenting on the MMJ laws, they are so uninformed....

The guy that is making the concentrate for the little kid seems to have a heart, and they should focus on more people like him, who risk there butts doing good for others so they can live normal lives...This is what the show should focus on so America can wake up and see it is an effective medicine...

Overall I find the show entertaining but I just don't feel it sets the right image for what we are all trying to do...it makes it seem as though its all "for profit" and hardly touches on the medical users who depend on it...

Ever been to the triangle?

I live in the frozen north, all I can say is the weather looked absolutely beautiful in every shot. Always blue sky's and dry. I'm getting my car fixed so I can go visit my brother in San Diego next month:peace:

I live in the frozen north, all I can say is the weather looked absolutely beautiful in every shot. Always blue sky's and dry. I'm getting my car fixed so I can go visit my brother in San Diego next month:peace:

You wanna see what a real farm looks like budbud when you come down? No bullshit, just old hippies workin the plant? Pm me and we'll talk.....not scary people, real hippies.

its scriped in way... noticed how all the people in it (growers) where in hard luck.. (needing money) tv = money. it has a entertainent value.. but think about it same with moon shiners.. if the makers got film crew and cops got film crew ,, ever think the film crews would talk and well we all know where this leads

thank god for family guy american dad adult swim. still to me the best tv

its scriped in way... noticed how all the people in it (growers) where in hard luck.. (needing money) tv = money. it has a entertainent value.. but think about it same with moon shiners.. if the makers got film crew and cops got film crew ,, ever think the film crews would talk and well we all know where this leads

thank god for family guy american dad adult swim. still to me the best tv

Dosen't everyone commit felonies on camera?

Dosen't everyone commit felonies on camera?

i dont know about you but me no.. i am not sure if its the same but with pictures its hear say info so you cant be arrested on it like when you post a pick of you smoking a bowl in public, a cop could not give you a ticket for it due to the cop did ot have first hand knolage of the event... i dont know if this is the same for film in video forum

i dont know about you but me no.. i am not sure if its the same but with pictures its hear say info so you cant be arrested on it like when you post a pick of you smoking a bowl in public, a cop could not give you a ticket for it due to the cop did ot have first hand knolage of the event... i dont know if this is the same for film in video forum

LOL, where I live they will hang you in the street! That's why cops get you on film, when they need evidence, private pictures are in court all the time for evidence. Look at the jodi arias trial, a recent example, her pictures are being used by the prosecution...not the defense!

Film is evidence, so i'm sure they can use it against them. But that really is a weird subject. Do they sign away their lives to the people producing the show? And if they get caught is the law lenient? I'm sure the show is scripted and what not but either way, It does put out a sense of cannabis awareness and shows the pros/cons of the trade. To each their own, everyone's going to have their own opinion. I have family in the triangle and they would never EVER try to go on camera and show their crops, even though it is all legit and follows restrictions, it's just asking for trouble and scrutiny. but then again, to each their own. I read above the man was an activist and probably loved being able to spread his thoughts on the touchy subject, I really like how they depicted him with his grandson, almost as back in the day, when father and son would head out early in the morning to get work done and not to return later at sun down. I missed these episodes, i'll probably start watching this a little more as its stationed only a few hours north from me!!

Those keystone cops are hilarious. They spend hours stalking the camp, then when they get there the growers are always gone. They rip up 20 plants and declare victory on the war on drugs.

Film is evidence, so i'm sure they can use it against them. But that really is a weird subject. Do they sign away their lives to the people producing the show? And if they get caught is the law lenient? I'm sure the show is scripted and what not but either way, It does put out a sense of cannabis awareness and shows the pros/cons of the trade. To each their own, everyone's going to have their own opinion. I have family in the triangle and they would never EVER try to go on camera and show their crops, even though it is all legit and follows restrictions, it's just asking for trouble and scrutiny. but then again, to each their own. I read above the man was an activist and probably loved being able to spread his thoughts on the touchy subject, I really like how they depicted him with his grandson, almost as back in the day, when father and son would head out early in the morning to get work done and not to return later at sun down. I missed these episodes, i'll probably start watching this a little more as its stationed only a few hours north from me!!

ya bro, and I imagine everything they show is SUPER LEGAL, I know legal people who are gorwin just under a hundred plants....the cops come over, check their paperwork and leave.

And the plants look like nobody has been taking care of them..Now the real growers have some sweet looking grows.Planes use to fly over my house all the time till I made a sign up with my registry number on it. They quit flying over.Some of us old hippies are tired of hiding in the shadows.
Those keystone cops are hilarious. They spend hours stalking the camp, then when they get there the growers are always gone. They rip up 20 plants and declare victory on the war on drugs.

ya that dip shit whos dispensery got poppped shows up out of no where to buy lbs. of bud from a guy he just met. on top of that he brings a friend unannounced i wouldnt of let them out of their cars never mind spend the night.odd in the least would have never of trusted him from jumpstreet. that old dude b.e. i think was his name did have some monstas growing in his front yard tho

Shows I watched seem to talk mostly of those getting popped whom are not from here. Which from what i saw they wasted alot of Mary Jane. i mean am not sayin' let um do the shit here. Screw that send um packin but catch somebody, shit my taxes are financing these guys(law enforcement) ineptitude. Crazy how billions are spent on our supposed drug war in country and all we see is video of how no one is home. Yet we can see a pin head in dirt from space! I have seen tv shows where they indicate that law enforcement helos have F.L.I.R that show the different temperature patters in plants Specifically Cannabis. those dudes were trying to say you refine your skill from multiple years on the job, like noticing patterns on the ground while zipping thru the air. Amazing ! Not sayin' it is not possible but really, they can pick out patterns on ground while flying but happen to go when no one there. the one about the rez i can understand somebody talked. sucks for them i wish they would have hauled their ass off our soil. If all people see is that owner of the club we R screwed! My ol lady said that would turn off so many to its medicinal uses.

Yes when tv is involved there is defiantly a certain amount of tweaking,thats just the game.But we as the other team will take what we know to be real and evolve to keep the MAN guessing until the day we all can be free to smoke what god created without fear of retribution:Namaste:

It's staged sooo bad like all the other reality shows, you're not gonna have a camera in a cops face during a traffic stop. The cops know exactly what everyone is doing and I think its hilarious that they portray it like they don't. I grew up 50 miles from there, and if you get in a helicopter you can't fly without seeing farm after farm. Just like moonshiners, ya don't commit felonies on camera!

them moonshiners are making distilled water nothing illegal going on there. just a bullshit show for the stupid

Back
Top Bottom