Weedgets' St Patrick's Huge 30% Off Sitewide Sale

WEEDGETS

Smoke Filtering MAZE-X pipe and other filtered accessories FILTER TIPS and DOOBTUBES are on 30% OFF at WEEDGETS.COM
SMOOTHER, CLEANER AND SAFER SMOKE
Use code SPD30 for 30% OFF

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 10.41.18 AM.png

How many High Times can you re-invent the wheel? :bongrip: Or pipe so to speak? A pipes a pipe. But glass pipes are Known to be Healthier than Aluminum Pipes, which is common knowledge to cause serious health issues if Aluminum is vaporized at a high enough temperature, and ingested via the lungs. Not trying to Knock a sponsor, But Aluminum Pipes are not healthy to burn buds outta! Just sayin :roorrip:

Thank you for your comments. All pipes are different and MAZE-X is a GLASS BOWL not aluminum. Combustion happens in GLASS bowl and already cooler smoke travels in between medical grade silicone and hard anodized aluminum body making smoke even cooler and much cleaner. There is a reason why they call it a GOAT pipe. Watch this video:

Thank you for your comments. All pipes are different and MAZE-X is a GLASS BOWL not aluminum. Combustion happens in GLASS bowl and already cooler smoke travels in between medical grade silicone and hard anodized aluminum body making smoke even cooler and much cleaner. There is a reason why they call it a GOAT pipe. Watch this video:
Thank You for the Clarification! :passitleft: :peace:

Sorry I doubted you're product. I was Stuck on the assumption it was an Aluminum Bowl. I watched you're Video on it, and I Gotta say it's a pretty slick set up for a pocket pipe!! Didn't realize it had a GLASS bowl!! Sounds kinda interesting now :Rasta:

Got it. Thanks!
Any review on this GDB? I've been waiting to get one but their out of stock in UK. Never tried smoking from a pipe so looking for best experience first time.

Any review on this GDB? I've been waiting to get one but their out of stock in UK. Never tried smoking from a pipe so looking for best experience first time.
Hey Greenvein!

I really like the MazeX pipe! It works as advertised. It delivers clean, cool smoke that will not choke. As long is you control your pulls it works like a charm. It's also easy to clean!

Hey Greenvein!

I really like the MazeX pipe! It works as advertised. It delivers clean, cool smoke that will not choke. As long is you control your pulls it works like a charm. It's also easy to clean!
Appreciated brother I can pull that trigger without hesitation 👌🏽👊🏽

Appreciated brother I can pull that trigger without hesitation 👌🏽👊🏽
I doubt you'll be disappointed Green! I bought three extra glass bowls to go with mine. You can switch out a dirty bowl for a clean one if you're not ready to clean the dirty one.

I doubt you'll be disappointed Green! I bought three extra glass bowls to go with mine. You can switch out a dirty bowl for a clean one if you're not ready to clean the dirty one.
Cheers, Will keep that in mind when ordering. @WEEDGETS I wonder if they are dishwasher friendly 🤔 just thinking lazy if not I own plenty alcohol.

Hi Greenvein, I personally would not recommend dishwasher because it will spread all the resin and oil in dishwater plus it will smell. I use ziplock bag and isopropyl alcohol only for 15-20 minutes , than rinse under warm water with dish soap. There is a small hole connecting the bowl area with the maze I clean with q-tip.

Hi Greenvein, I personally would not recommend dishwasher because it will spread all the resin and oil in dishwater plus it will smell. I use ziplock bag and isopropyl alcohol only for 15-20 minutes , than rinse under warm water with dish soap. There is a small hole connecting the bowl area with the maze I clean with q-tip.
Thanks 🙏

I was pleasantly surprised with the feel of the draw with Maze- X on my lungs. It is a slow draw. Smoke feels cool. Yup it’s as advertised. Mine came with a clear plastic box meant to also be used as a soak tub.

I was pleasantly surprised with the feel of the draw with Maze- X on my lungs. It is a slow draw. Smoke feels cool. Yup it’s as advertised. Mine came with a clear plastic box meant to also be used as a soak tub.
Still love this pipe, I only used the box for cleaning once and it stunk so I had to clean that too.. soak it in a bag, saves on cleaning fluid and can be disposed 👍🏽

Back
Top Bottom