"Weeds" on Showtime

I read somewhere that there's going to be a new singer for the title song every episode, I think it was in the newest Rolling Stone.

When do the reruns show??? I've missed the last few episodes.

Last night I just got done with the 10th episode, crazy, I have to see season 2 asap now haha.

Yeah, i don't have a single channel, no cable tv or any of the local
crap, so i just downloaded it and watched it.
Great great show.
One of the last i tune into besides daily show and colbert report.

The only show i can't find torrentwise is 60 minutes. Damn i miss
that show.

But yeah, i can't wait to see when they get the huge grow op
happening.
Wicked stuff.

okay sooo whoo saw the show tonight???/ come on peeps wow the d.e.a guy knows shes a drug dealer i wonder wuts gonna happen damn i love this show

Yeah I saw it to Kitkat the ending was great and I am so jealous of anyone who gets to go to a show like the one they went to.

iknowww how awesome was that ...i was laughing so much when the guy was like fuk the last one this is it to like every strain ...haha dat would be great!

Fuckin Canada man, the season STARTS next Wed here, Aug 30, can't wait dudes... I'm holding back from downloading the season 2 episodes right now so I don't have to wait an other week, lol.

I don't have tv at all, so i download everything.

Soon as it finishes, i am watchin the 3rd ep!

Yay!

^ Omg that is so cool!

I wonder if the cops have ever come into some dude's place, thought
it was real and busted him.
Damn, that would not be cool.

I don't know how i would feel about having a fake mj plant around
the house.

/\ All I remember about that scene is that she blows chunks, which is what I would do too! If the DEA agent I'd just fucked told me he knew I was a dealer, that is...

Back
Top Bottom