Weeds

weeds is starting to air season 1 and will continue with seasons 2. starts this week on showtime.
if anyone has not watched this show, this would be a perfect time to start from the very beginning. check it out

I want to write them and let them know about the marijuana inaccuracies. Like how a mother isn't supposed to have any buds on it and theirs is covered.

They might put you on payroll.

Or how the mother plant lived thru being pulled out of the soil and wrapped up in a piss wet towel (as in urine)for a whole night. Wouldn't the PH level of the urine just kill her?

Or how they always have the grow lights on, every freaking time of day during every watcher's shift.

None the less, I enjoy the show very much, hehehe :allgood:

I just watched this series today!

I have to say it was addictive to watch! :D

Lots of growers use piss in their plants. Mostly diluted, but not always. It's a great source of N. Healthy urine has a pH of about 6.5, which plants can handle.

Lots of growers use piss in their plants. Mostly diluted, but not always. It's a great source of N. Healthy urine has a pH of about 6.5, which plants can handle.

So THAT explains that funky smell in this bag I just picked up....

But on a serious note, Weeds is the shit. Anyone know if the Season 2 DVD is out yet? I'm gonna have to order that asap.

Alright, cool, thanks for the info. But still, pull the plant outta the soil, wrap the roots up in a towel and keep it wet with piss only cuz he had no water for about 12 hours.. Still exagerating if you ask me. But good to know that it's mildly true, haha

No, I entirely agree. It was kind of outrageous. The stress that would of put the mother under..

Yes, it's been out for a little while now... Maybe last autumn or so.. When the 2nd season started, the 1st came out on DVD. ;)

I really wish they would have continued the series. They left it at such a huge cliffhanger...

Or how the mother plant lived thru being pulled out of the soil and wrapped up in a piss wet towel (as in urine)for a whole night. Wouldn't the PH level of the urine just kill her?

ROFL +1 Rep for DaHui! Piss wet towel.

Thanks Brett! Right back at ya!

Anon, woohoo what a nice stoner gift that must of been!
When season 2 hit the airs, I was in Cali, it was pretty cool, since the series only started 2 weeks later in Canada, haha

Degrassi, yeah, that tv show about kids in HS or something?

On a side note, I was flipping channels tonight and Weeds was playing! :allgood:It was a season 1 episode though, the one when Celia has the tricked out teddy bear and tried to spy on her kid...

:hmmmm: I think my local cable company is keeping it off the air here . I haven't seen it in a long time . Too bad .............cause that babygirl is hot ! :smokin:

I love this show. I really like the old lady that she gets all her stuff from. Something about her personality.

:hmmmm: I think my local cable company is keeping it off the air here . I haven't seen it in a long time . Too bad .............cause that babygirl is hot ! :smokin:

Nah man, I don't think that's it. There just haven't been any new episodes in about 7 months, and re-runs have been rare over the last few. Anyway, if there's a cable provider in the state of Ohio blocking it for some moralistic reason, boy do I wanna hear about it :sasmokin: ... that would be ill to the e to the gal, and I just might sue their ass

Back
Top Bottom