Week 3 flowers looking weird

alejandro741

420 Member
8C988A0F-A73F-4173-84A1-CE13551CCD83.jpeg
127D0DA3-3BBD-4C92-AA6B-C271AA01F0DF.jpeg

Crescendo RBX1 seeds in 3rd week of flowering, they seem to look a bit underdeveloped for 3 weeks into flowering. 2 plants in. 4x2 tent with ventilation and 2 LED lights. Have had at least 4 successful grows this way but something seems off. I use Gen Hydro Flora series and in soil pots 7 gallons
Any thoughts?

8C988A0F-A73F-4173-84A1-CE13551CCD83.jpeg
127D0DA3-3BBD-4C92-AA6B-C271AA01F0DF.jpeg

Crescendo RBX1 seeds in 3rd week of flowering, they seem to look a bit underdeveloped for 3 weeks into flowering. 2 plants in. 4x2 tent with ventilation and 2 LED lights. Have had at least 4 successful grows this way but something seems off. I use Gen Hydro Flora series and in soil pots 7 gallons
Any thoughts?
Hey @alejandro741 how are you my friend. Glad to have you here at 420magazine.
Cute girl. Coupl things she looks hungry, any nutrients or just soil?
Also why are they dripping. Did you spray something on her?
And LIGHT what are you using and how far away is it?
Bill

Hey Bill, thanks for your response. I am feeding them weekly on General Hydroponics Flora nutrients (Micro, Gro, Bloom, Nectar, Flora, CalMag ) the spray os misting water (usually evey other day)
For lighting I have 2 Chinese LED 1000w lights and they about 12” - 16” from the tops

Hey Bill, thanks for your response. I am feeding them weekly on General Hydroponics Flora nutrients (Micro, Gro, Bloom, Nectar, Flora, CalMag ) the spray os misting water (usually evey other day)
For lighting I have 2 Chinese LED 1000w lights and they about 12” - 16” from the tops
They are in flower my friend you shouldn't be misting them anymore.
I would increase the ppm on the feeding a little.
And unfortunately those lights aren't very strong ,not sure what you can do about that. I can recommend an economical light.
Bill

OfficialWEEGrow its in my signature Best economical light going IMO.
@OfficialWEEGrow
It'll do veg and flower no problem.
Check out the QB-2000 your girls will love it.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom