Week 4 Starts Tomorrow, but only 1 flowering plant?

Wynterowl

High All!

New to :420: and would like to know something... I will be in week 4 of budding tomorrow, and I have 2 x Chupracobras, and a XWhite Widow, the Widow is flowering fine... but the 2 Chups are only growing up to the light... could they be male?

Being that this is my first grow, I did a lot of mistakes, like topping, super cropping, and lollipoping too early, so they do look scraggly... and am hoping that I am not running males in with the Widow... in either case the shake will be used for brownies... so no worries there... just wondering if some strains take a way long time to bud?

Thanks!
:Namaste:

4 weeks is excessive. Try putting those plants into a 48 hour dark period to see if that will kick start them. As for them being males, you would have to post some pics, or have a look around the internet for pictures and compare them to your plants.

I just went down... and to my amazement... they are just starting to flower!!!
2013-06-02_14_27_54.jpg
2013-06-02_14_28_54.jpg
2013-06-02_14_27_20.jpg

And this was the one that has been blooming already.
2013-06-02_14_28_35.jpg

Thanks, the top 3 are of the same plant, as I could not see any flowers on that one... on the other questionable plant, it was more in bloom than this one, and it wasn't until I took the second pic that I noticed the flowers on this one.

Back
Top Bottom