Wappa starting week 7 flowering

greenland

Hi all, new to the forum.i look a bit arround and there nice information and pictures here.
im looking for some wappa info for flowering time.im starting week 7 wondering if I should start just watering or continue

with my nute? (bloom,b52,overdrive,bud candy

i got some trouble with bugs at week 1 flowering so i used bud be gon ( maybe a wrong choice ) but they are safe now :)

1.do the bud will get more big or dense at week 7-8

2.can it go up to 9 week ( guess this depent on trichomes ) there still all clear at this time

3.In hydro do i watering 1week 0r 2 for best result (flavor and smell)

4.when only watering do you give more sugar,melosse or else to plant ?

5.ice in water to shock them with dark room for last few day is it good ?

im sure i got more but will dig arround later tomorrow guess it enough question for fist time :peace:.

IMG_090824.JPG
IMG_090615.JPG
IMG_087424.JPG
IMG_089711.JPG
IMG_093619.JPG

I think Wappa is Hawaiian and needs 10-13 weeks to flower just got to a seed bank and search it for info on the seeds and growing.

Hi Greenland :ciao: Welcome to :420:

Wappa is a pure indica strain from Paradise seeds.

Flowering time under optimal lighting conditions is given as 8-9 weeks.

They will swell up more in the last weeks, don't worry :)

The only sure way to judge harvest readiness is by examining the trichomes: What are Trichomes? Trichome 101

You have given us lots of questions, but not much information about your grow (Lighting, type of hydro, etc)

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

:goodluck:

well i was not to sure about the set up, i try the flood table 4x6,use clay granules in pot (not in the table) like some wanted me to do.I run the water every 3 hours until light close then 6 hours. i use a a/c for cooling room with 2 fan. temperature for room is at 21c-23c day and at night 16c-18c (temp is not same in veg put it more cool for the end ) i got 20-21 for water nutriment , for the light i got 1000 watts MH with 400 MH ( need another 1000 watts and removed the 400 i think is not enough light for them with the 400. veg time for 3 weeks

im flowering with MH ,always look nice under it :) will try combos of the hps with MH next time.

for the nutes i use advance nutriment ( depending on the weeks) micro,grow,bloom for extra : b52,big bud,bud blood,budcandy,overdrive ,sensizym. if i need sometime h2o2.

I have put more photos in the gallery, different stage of the plant ,got so much pictures of it from beginning. For the question I ask at beginning any suggestion or tips for the end of flowering or it all fine? thanks all

Back
Top Bottom