When does flowering start?

dba1954

First time photo period grower.... I am growing Northern Light plants. Do you count the flip as the start of flowering or should I have watched for Pistils. I'm in my 8th week since I flipped to 12/12. The strain is supposed to flower for 7-9 weeks. It still has mostly white pistils although starting to turn red/brown on some. Sorry for the stupid question.... thanks

At 8 weeks of 12/12 she should be almost done if not done. We need image so we can grasp where she is at.

20230807_151245(2).jpg

20230807_151321.jpg

20230807_151356.jpg

:goodjob::bravo: She is almost ready for the chop from what I see. I am amazed at how white the hairs are still this far along with that level of bleaching of the foliage.
the pictures were took under the lights which alters the coloring a little ....

The flowers will begin to bleach and fade if you go much longer she is starved and it's to late to reverse that. The cloudy trich thing really only applies to photo plants which can flower much longer autos finish in 7 to 10 weeks flat regardless of anything else. So regardless of how they look at 90 days of growth there at the end of life for the most part.

The flowers will begin to bleach and fade if you go much longer she is starved and it's to late to reverse that.
i'm feeding it once a week with week 12 Fox farm nutes, and it's still drinking a lot, like 1/2 gallon every 2-3 days. Temp is 76f humidity around 50-55%

Back
Top Bottom