Please zoom in

Ghostwriter31

Hey fellow growers , as the title reads , I’m asking you guys to zoom in to the picture of a top flower on one of my five plants . On the lower sugar leaves I see a dark brown trichs
Do you think I’m ready yet? Today’s exactly 8 weeks into flower 56 days however I started counting from the time I flipped to 12/12. I probably have one more week at least . It was 7 days when I saw flower formation so that’s why I say one week . Then it would be a true 56 days flower
Thanks guys and gals , I have my buckets ready and refrigerator empty . Ready to wash some buds . I know they are filthy

8C4F1DB6-3A43-479C-8952-CFB1D4D334DC.png

Oh those yellow pistols I believe is fox tailing going on ? Looks like little wart things , I figured it was a heat issue . I had my lights to bright and too low for several weeks

Hey fellow growers , as the title reads , I’m asking you guys to zoom in to the picture of a top flower on one of my five plants . On the lower sugar leaves I see a dark brown trichs
Do you think I’m ready yet? Today’s exactly 8 weeks into flower 56 days however I started counting from the time I flipped to 12/12. I probably have one more week at least . It was 7 days when I saw flower formation so that’s why I say one week . Then it would be a true 56 days flower
Thanks guys and gals , I have my buckets ready and refrigerator empty . Ready to wash some buds . I know they are filthy

8C4F1DB6-3A43-479C-8952-CFB1D4D334DC.png
Those light colored pistols aren't from heat stress i fear. I think she still flowering my friend. They are appearing underneath which generally means she is doing it purposely, not in a stress reaction to light.

Back
Top Bottom