Week 5 flowering....buds yellowiing

dmoney4201

i have 4 blue dream bag seeds going in foxfarm OF soil. they are in 2 gal. pots getting 1/4 strength M-Grow bloom ferts.

they are in a small grow 2'x2'x4' tall box under 4 150 watt cfls 11,000 lumens

i pulled this one cause it hermied on me but the other 3 look pretty and are starting to get dense....

any idea's what deficiency i have going here.....the main cola's on all are the most green...but most of the lower buds are yellow. the tops arent rich green but kinda lime/light green. i dont think it's lack of light because they arent very tall and the light seem to be hitting them well. any insight would be appreciated
P1071825.png

:thanks:

wow never seen that-i'm assuming some sort of fungus-i really just posted so this would jump back to the first page and you might get some help--:peace:

Mmm looks messy, its not good when it goes like that...

Ph could be/more than likely off, that needs to be checked ASAP

But it certianly looks like a zinc problem & quite often Iron & Manganese defeciency will be present at the same time.

If i am correct on diagnossis ya gonna need some chelated stuff to sort it out quickly.

Hope it helps - Fuzzy :peace:

The ph run off is always around 6-6.5. And I have I've feeding mutes every other watering....

I gave them some Epsom salt but only once.... I don't know if I should be giving it every watering?

I thought it was a mag deficiencey but I'm not sure.... This is my first time having females and I'm sure this is hurting my yield and or potency. Any more options or suggestions would be appreciated.....

GO ask some serious growers here at this site or try looking it up on the internet. To me it looks like a nute problem. I would also say over or under watering I beleave the leaves would droop or also turn yellow.I give my plants epsom salt every time I water Except when I flush. Well I hope you get it figured out.:peace:

Mg - magnesium could slightly be involved but i don't think epsom salts will totally solve your problem, Mg normally manifests in the older leafs first.

This problem is in the growing tip or if my terminology is correct the rosette this may become stunted in growth & compacted !

Mg is more of a macro nutrient, where as Zn, Fe & Mn are micro nutrients.

Now if you have a nutrient feed with trace elements i would be very tempted to use it, only if you are 100% sure your PH is stable.

May be you could provide details of your nutrients which you use & a close up pic of the growing tip as this is not your average defeciency :peace:

Just had a thought...

May be a cold pressed sea weed based fertilizer will do the job.

Believe it or not sea weed has a lot of micro/trace nutrients in it, it might be helpful as a regular feed with the rest of nutrients :thumb:

I do collect sea weed from my local beach as an organic fertilizer for my allotment for vegatables, it rocks :love: its an old gardeners trick...

Thank you very much for the help and I will try to get some more picture up as soon as I can. Unfortunately for my first grow I was only able to afford miracle grow bloom ferts Npk 15-30-15. I wanted to grow and harvest at least once before I invest in the hIgher priced nutrients. Zinc level is 0.06%. Iron is 0.15%. And the Mn is 0.05%

Mmm miracle grow got a pretty bad reputation with MJ growers to be bluntly honest.

I'm certianly not in favour of extremely high NPK values as some of these can provide lock outs of other micro/macro nutrients, but thats just me.

A lil research go's a long way.

Well i wish you all the best & hope ya get the problem sorted soon, hopefully some one else will chip in their 2 cents worth of info.

All the best - fuzzy :green_heart:

P.s i tryed looking for journal do youy have one ? if not get one !

Back
Top Bottom